J32 swapped Integra Dyno - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD PERFORMANCE DISCUSSION
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 15th, 2011, 10:53 PM   #1

J32 swapped Integra Dyno

Just thought i'd share with you guys. My buddy's Jswap Integra got tuned on AEM EMS this past thursday, results were 263whp and 223wtq on a dyno dynamic! Dynojet numbers should be 300whp+!

mods are 3" intake, headers, 3" exhaust to 3" Vibrant muffler, AEM EMS, 3.7L intake manifold and Throttle Body with spacer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdt5W3mVQlg]YouTube - ‪j32a2 dyno‬‏[/ame]

I havent had the chance to dyno my car yet but hoping to at least make 245whp. The car now has XLR8 75a engine mounts, EBAY Hybrid Tail Lights, Tein S-tech Springs, and a brand new Exedy OEM replacement clutch (actually feels waaaayyyy better than factory Honda clutch).

And for those who have not seen my exhaust setup, click the following links:
Pics of Exhaust setup
Exhaust Videos
RV6 V2 Precat Deletes
RV6 V3 Jpipe
Tsudo Evo 2 Exhaust

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
AnothaAznGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 15th, 2011, 11:04 PM   #2

btw, that rear bumper was cleaned and waxed a month ago!! aahhh damn precats! haha. Anyway, im too lazy to constantly clean it so dont mind it =P
Old June 15th, 2011, 11:42 PM   #3
Bobby Lane Racing

im confused as to how you go from 263whp, to 300whp on a dynodynamics, to a dynojet, but its cool to see another J in a integra nonetheless.
nighthawk04v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old June 15th, 2011, 11:54 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk04v6 View Post
im confused as to how you go from 263whp, to 300whp on a dynodynamics, to a dynojet, but its cool to see another J in a integra nonetheless.
Dynodynamics numbers read around 20% lower than Dynojet numbers, or so i've heard.
RV6 V2 Precat Deletes
RV6 V3 Jpipe
Tsudo Evo 2 Exhaust

Old June 16th, 2011, 04:51 AM   #5
DV8
Hella Functional

Send a message via ICQ to DV8 Send a message via AIM to DV8 Send a message via MSN to DV8
What's the point of dynoing your sedan if all you have is non-performance mods? I'm just a bit confused on your post...

Interesting dyno on the teg though.
DV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 16th, 2011, 06:32 AM   #6
I <3 My J30A4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8 View Post
What's the point of dynoing your sedan if all you have is non-performance mods? I'm just a bit confused on your post...

Interesting dyno on the teg though.
He does have mods on the sedan, just look at his signature.
qnzthg89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 16th, 2011, 07:11 AM   #7

Nice numbers. That must be a really good intake manifold...hmm...I wouldn't go so far as saying he would've put down 300whp on a Dynojet as EVERY dyno is different. There are some Dyno Dynamics that read higher numbers than Dynojet, and vice versa. Same with the Mustang. A perfect example is my buddy dyno'd his TL on a Mustang dyno, then on a Dynojet (the same one I used) on the same day and put down 25% less power on the Dynojet. Nonetheless, the track will be the judge.

Any videos of the car in action? I <3 J swaps. I'd love to hear a sound clip as I just bought 2 Vibrant mufflers for my setup and it'd be nice to hear how it sounds on the J series. I can't see if there is a video because I'm at work (fail).
Sonnick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 16th, 2011, 07:57 AM   #8
TrakCord

sik numbers!...but man i would have expected alot more...maybe a dynojet will give everyone a better reference idk?...very nice nonetheless...how high did you rev it? sounds a good amount over 7000rpms...but i know the powerband is amazing after the tune..please give us feedback!
AccordingLO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 16th, 2011, 08:46 AM   #9
Bobby Lane Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnothaAznGuy View Post
Dynodynamics numbers read around 20% lower than Dynojet numbers, or so i've heard.
The biggest problem with the internet is that there are alot of inaccurate information. However at the same time you will find accurate info as well. Just don't be the one making it worse by extending heresay, inaccurate information over the internet. I will always feel the need to correct it.

Your statement is completely heresay, and has absolutely no foundation or substance whatsoever.

40whp from one dyno to the next is a big difference. Often time it has nothing to do with the Dyno in itself. These are the factors you will see in variation to each Dyno. Air temp, Humidity, Elevation, and Calibration. If the dyno is accurately calibrated, the biggest difference you should see under the same conditions would be 5-10whp.

I've heard numerous people say Dynapacks read higher. I even had an owner of a dyno shop say your dyno reads higher. To prove him wrong, we put our car on his dyno, and his dyno ended up giving the better results. He kept his mouth shut, and will never make that comment again. He was upset our car made more power than his on our dyno but when we pulled bigger numbers on his dyno, his theory became just that, a theory.

From experience, what I have seen is people will say one dyno reads higher than the other if they are unsatisfied with their results. Others will also make such statements if someone ended up making more horsepower than they did.

All I'm saying is, conditions can change over night, calibrations can be completely out of wack thus resulting in different readings.

As far as horsepower goes though, I could careless about yielding big numbers. In the end, numbers prove nothing. It's the graph and smooth powerband, a high quality tune that makes a difference on the road.
nighthawk04v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 16th, 2011, 09:23 AM   #10

Holy cow!! Dont want to run into that on the road.
08a-spec is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 16th, 2011, 10:35 AM   #11

@ nighthawk04v6, that is completely understandable. Thanks for clearing that up =D.

@ Cubano, the rev limiter is set at 7000rpms. I will post the dyno graph later once I upload it.

@ Sonnick, I did post a video of the car dynoing =D. We should have more videos of it in action in the near future =).
Old June 16th, 2011, 12:05 PM   #12

^^ I saw it on my phone. I couldn't see the video at first because I'm at work. You should run it
Sonnick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 16th, 2011, 04:59 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnick View Post
^^ I saw it on my phone. I couldn't see the video at first because I'm at work. You should run it
I did run it on the way back from the tune. Did a 45mph roll. We both had 3 passengers in each car. He had me by 2-3 cars at the end of my 3rd gear and he just kept pulling. The jswap runs good =D
RV6 V2 Precat Deletes
RV6 V3 Jpipe
Tsudo Evo 2 Exhaust

Old June 16th, 2011, 07:05 PM   #14

Wow I love that teg. Your accord is nice too.
JCharged is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 19th, 2011, 11:38 AM   #15

Teg sounds real good!
MoarLow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2011, 05:41 PM   #16

which throttle body is the teggy running
whitltng is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in