just got pictures... - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD PERFORMANCE DISCUSSION
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 8th, 2004, 11:05 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to AwSoMNaMjA
just got pictures...

wassup guys...well i did it....got rid of my old fireball wannabes and got this GReddy evo muffler, i got the dual option from my friend who just wanted to go single on his AV6 6th gen. so i got new hangers and piping and here is what it looks like...the piping is stock size around 2 inches cat back and 2.5 after the axle....here are the pics...the growl is nice!....sounds sorta 350z...with a lil vtec twist..sounds almost like the 6th gen...lil bit more high pitched...power wise....i think i gained but i doubt it...looks mad sleeper and sound is awesome....

oh yeah....anyone want to buy my old exhaust?? PM ME....

and also anyone with a I4 want to sel me their plate or cover....that covers the left hole on the bumper??....
K&N filter Cold Air intake/Neuspeed strut bar/DIY blackhousing headlights/Hid plus 4800k/Ground Control coilovers/SPC rear camber kit/custom single GReddy Evo/OEM front lip/DIY tinted rear tail lights/15in Kicker Solobaric L7/DIY Booty call/7 inch sharp screen with dvd player/215.55.16 Falken Azenis/Comptech rear sway bar

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
^^^^^^^click pic^^^^^^^
AwSoMNaMjA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 9th, 2004, 03:11 AM   #2
INFP

Sweet i wanna get tha duals but too expensive
According2myV6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 9th, 2004, 05:16 AM   #3
I AM LOST....

Send a message via AIM to brex
You're V6 but running single muffler? Can we do that?

For the look tho... dual exhaust looks much better....

Non-the-less, for trying anything new!!
brex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old February 9th, 2004, 05:23 AM   #4

The dual exhaust on the V6 is mostly for show anyway. I's just a rear axel back dual, so basically it is a single exhaust set up. I've thought of this myself, a good properly engineered single exhaust should be just as good if not better than the "dual" set up that comes on the Accord.
BLUEonBLACK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 9th, 2004, 06:23 AM   #5
I AM LOST....

Send a message via AIM to brex
Without V6 badge and single exhaut haning out.. this car become a real sleeper..

Your "4-banger" now can go smoke some V6s...
brex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 9th, 2004, 07:49 AM   #6
Make Way for The Bad Guy!

Send a message via AIM to JoeySmallz
The Greddy EVO's tuck very nicely under the bumper on the 7th Gens. Looks very good. Get some sound clips. Maybe I'll cosider the EVO's now in the future.
JoeySmallz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 9th, 2004, 08:44 AM   #7
Carbon Fiber Man

Send a message via AIM to kaos03accord
Looks real good bro. Keep up the good work.
kaos03accord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 9th, 2004, 10:59 AM   #8
Banned

Stick another can on the left so it looks better. How does it sound?
vsmack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 9th, 2004, 11:37 AM   #9

looks good i might just get 2 of those instead of buying a catback
JDMJ30 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 9th, 2004, 12:16 PM   #10

thanks for the comments...ill try to get a sound clip....but i dont have a source or camera that takes sound clips....

JDMJ30...u gotta buy the dual options...cuase they dont sell just muffler.
K&N filter Cold Air intake/Neuspeed strut bar/DIY blackhousing headlights/Hid plus 4800k/Ground Control coilovers/SPC rear camber kit/custom single GReddy Evo/OEM front lip/DIY tinted rear tail lights/15in Kicker Solobaric L7/DIY Booty call/7 inch sharp screen with dvd player/215.55.16 Falken Azenis/Comptech rear sway bar

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
^^^^^^^click pic^^^^^^^
Old February 9th, 2004, 01:38 PM   #11

how much did it cost?
DarkVillian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 9th, 2004, 01:43 PM   #12
Something Something Darkside

Send a message via AIM to Doom
So it's not a whole bumper that's different? It's just a piece that covers the hole?

Doom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 9th, 2004, 02:43 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by Doom
So it's not a whole bumper that's different? It's just a piece that covers the hole?
yup...thats all it is..

the whole thing cost me around 240....i got the muffler for 150 used....got piping 40...wanted it louder...and then louder again...i got piping done like 3 times...so it should have been a lil bit cheaper...

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
^^^^^^^click pic^^^^^^^
Old February 9th, 2004, 03:26 PM   #14
you gotta rub to dub!

Send a message via AIM to relentless
Sorry AwSoMNaMjA if Im reading your post wrong. But are you saying that you used your stock piping until the axel-back and then custom piped the rest with 2.5" piping? Can you take a picture of the rear but showing under your car? Thanks.
Looks sweet by the way!!!
relentless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 9th, 2004, 05:57 PM   #15

Send a message via AIM to NightShift
Is this the only Greddy exhaust out for the accord? Cuz I just dropped my car off at the shop to be fixed, talking about the magnaflow exhaust being put on and the guy told me to consider the Greddy for his quote of around $900 ( ), but i would only pay like 400 for it. He told me the magnaflow wasn't really designed for Hondas and I want to go with magnaflow cuz it will be free. Is this Greddy any better?

Im also wondering if it's at all worth it to get the magnaflow over the stock exhaust. I def. dont want the curved tips, thats for sure.
Need some opinions please, i need to get back to the shop and i don't have a lot of knowledge on this lol

AMS
OIL Dealer&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
NightShift is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 9th, 2004, 06:09 PM   #16
Import driving azzhole

Send a message via AIM to murphman331
Looks good AwSoMNaMjA. for going for the I4 sleeper look. You are going to surprise some people when you smoke them.
Old February 9th, 2004, 08:20 PM   #17
Banned

awesome, I think you should go ahead and get the 4 cylinder rear bumper! that way you don't have the empty second space. You'll also be a true sleeper that way because people will think your a 4 banger, and hopefully race you! As far as power goes, I think you should have gone with 2.5-3.0inch piping at least! especially since its all exiting through a single pipe like that. best of luck
modfreak1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 9th, 2004, 09:00 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by modfreak1
awesome, I think you should go ahead and get the 4 cylinder rear bumper! that way you don't have the empty second space. You'll also be a true sleeper that way because people will think your a 4 banger, and hopefully race you! As far as power goes, I think you should have gone with 2.5-3.0inch piping at least! especially since its all exiting through a single pipe like that. best of luck
i dont need a differenet bumper...the v6 and then i4 both use the same bumper...just that one exhaust slot is covered and one isnt..i just need to buy that cover....its just matter of me going to honda and gettin it....its only like 5 bucks...

and the piping....is stock 2 inch (without all the resonators and pre cats and junk)...with 2.5 from the axle back....i like my set up this way....i might change it later on to 60-70 mm piping straight from the cat to the muffler...just like GReddy recomends. but thanks for the advice!

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
^^^^^^^click pic^^^^^^^
Old February 9th, 2004, 09:01 PM   #19

Send a message via AIM to AtLxkEvinx
oO das nice, sleeper style... i like
AtLxkEvinx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 9th, 2004, 09:20 PM   #20

what exactly is a sleeper? im not familiar with that term
Old February 9th, 2004, 09:23 PM   #21
say hello to angels..

Quote:
Originally posted by NightShift
what exactly is a sleeper? im not familiar with that term

fast car, stock, or VERY SIMPLE and non-flashy exterior
BlaCCord Guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 10th, 2004, 01:01 AM   #22

doesnt the greddy exhaust have a 4-5inch tip? that seems kind of big for me so i probably would rather wait for the rs-r exmag to come out
408ACCORD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 10th, 2004, 01:33 AM   #23

modfreak1

AMS
OIL Dealer&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
Old February 10th, 2004, 08:31 AM   #24

doe the car feel any different while driving ? (seat of the pants dyno) less TQ, More TQ etc? Thanx
silver6spd03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 10th, 2004, 10:37 AM   #25
clear the way!!!

Send a message via AIM to adamkim83
sweeeet roy....does it sound deeper when u took the resonator out?
adamkim83 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 10th, 2004, 12:47 PM   #26

looks like u changed ur tails back to stock, u get the CF ones yet?? nice exhaust setup =)
Netforcer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 10th, 2004, 09:12 PM   #27
Banned

Re: just got pictures...

Quote:
Originally posted by AwSoMNaMjA
wassup guys...well i did it....got rid of my old fireball wannabes and got this GReddy evo muffler, i got the dual option from my friend who just wanted to go single on his AV6 6th gen.
awesome, you got PM!
modfreak1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 10th, 2004, 09:52 PM   #28

wanna take a pic of under the car for us and post it ^_~
patrickkkkk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 10th, 2004, 10:07 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by patrickkkkk
wanna take a pic of under the car for us and post it ^_~

i will try...busy with school...and my car is pretty low...its stock piping witht eh resonators and pre mufflers out...and after the axle is 2.5...ill try to get pics asap!

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
^^^^^^^click pic^^^^^^^
Old February 12th, 2004, 09:37 PM   #30

whos willing to split the cost with me on a dual exhaust from greddy? the only problem is who is down to ride with only one exhaust..let me know thanks
408ACCORD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in