Accord V6 Forum banner

Harness for TL-S ecu w/Hondata or KTuner

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  thisaznboi88 
#1 · (Edited)
SEE PICS HERE http://www.driveaccord.net/forums#/topics/456329?page=1

Is there anyone that wants to run an 07-08 TL-S ecu so they can run Hondata or KTuner? Currently, I'm modifying OEM ecu subharnesses for the Accord community so that they can run the TL-S ecu. Provided with the harness are installation instructions, necessary CAN harness, and 24/7 tech support. This is a budget friendly, OEM alternative to the Hondata ecu harness.
Not only is my modded OEM subharness and CAN harness $100-$150~ cheaper than the Hondata one on their site, it is more reliable. I've heard in the past people having issues with the Hondata pins not making a good connection on the Obd2 scan port. Also, the ecu jumper is so bulky, the ecu can only be put into stock location by folding the harness which generally causes the pins to pull out of place or move enough to make a bad connection. This could ruin the entire jumper. Since my harness is OEM, the ecu retains its original location with no issues.
Price is $275 shipped and PayPald for subharness, CAN harness, installation instructions, and 24/7 tech support. If you send me your original subharness as a core, you'll get some cash back, too.
I've made and sold several of these and am using one in my car without any issues.

See less See more
#4 ·
car electronics

Car electronics[/URL] that make your ride awesome, Cars are not complete if there aren’t any extra electronics to entertain you for example you will need a good set of DVD players and stereos and Sub woofers to get an awesome experience while riding. In this article we are going to focus in getting you the best car subwoofers.
The thing is, it enables individuals to utilize perhaps not just their perception of hearing, but furthermore their perception of vision. What is nice about having an over-head dvd player is it also functions as a view mix for any Audio-Video documents accessible. Suitable, is not it?
Most of the systems come with rechargeable battery. It is important for you to confirm that the battery can operate for long hours on charge. This will come in handy especially if you will be using the GPS device outside the car. If the system has a built in battery, it will give another power port to use on another device. Size matters if you are buying a portable device. You need to also pay attention to the screen that is large enough to read without blocking your view.
Kenwood Excelon DDX6902S:This sound system has a great orientation for computer systems and absolutely great amplification. The sub woofer has 130 watts of potency and the speakers have 35 watts of potency.

#7 ·
you message the OP if you want to buy. I can program the ecu to match your car vinn and immobilizer so that you don't need to take it to the dealer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.