Accord V6 Forum banner

Borla for 2004?

903 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  ctsport 
#1 ·
I contacted Borla exhaust to inquire about obtaining an exhaust system for my 2004 6SPD and they told me they didn't have an exhaust system designed exclusively for the 2004 and would not be able to help me until they actually had a 2004 to test/install.
I was told to call back in about three months..I'm not waiting three months and I almost felt like they weren't interested in generating a sale...

However he suggested that I inquire if the 2003 stock exhaust was identical to the 2004, then he thought it might work.

Has anyone installed a Borla system on their 2004?

I'm still in the investigative mode and not sure if I'm going with Borla and I'm not going to wait for them to come up with an exclusive model if other manufacturers already have product...:rolleyes:

LQQK

#2 ·
Not 100% sure, but I looked at them and the look the same. I'm highly doubtful that Honda would make major changes such as an exhaust between the 2003 and 2004 model years. Most of the changes would be minor things, mostly 'bug fixes'.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.