Apexi World Sport question - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD PERFORMANCE DISCUSSION
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 3rd, 2004, 01:34 PM   #1
Boldly saying nothing

Apexi World Sport question

I did a search and didn't find anything on this particular exhaust so I apologize if I missed a thread and this is a repost.

I decided that today was the day that I was going to start ordering my parts since I have owned my 6 speed coupe for 5 days and I haven't had a chance to do anything but my stereo install yet. I was all set to order the EVO2 but when I called up the sales guy at Nopi said to go with the Apexi WS. I know it is not a money thing because the EVO was $839 and the Apexi was $626. He said the Apexi had a better (deep) sound and better quality. Does anyone have this exhaust or have a chance to check it out first hand? I was a little nervous about ordering it sight unseen but it is arriving Tuesday. Did I make a decent choice?
Advertisement

Old June 3rd, 2004, 09:32 PM   #2

Re: Apexi World Sport question

Quote:
Originally posted by rallykid
I did a search and didn't find anything on this particular exhaust so I apologize if I missed a thread and this is a repost.

I decided that today was the day that I was going to start ordering my parts since I have owned my 6 speed coupe for 5 days and I haven't had a chance to do anything but my stereo install yet. I was all set to order the EVO2 but when I called up the sales guy at Nopi said to go with the Apexi WS. I know it is not a money thing because the EVO was $839 and the Apexi was $626. He said the Apexi had a better (deep) sound and better quality. Does anyone have this exhaust or have a chance to check it out first hand? I was a little nervous about ordering it sight unseen but it is arriving Tuesday. Did I make a decent choice?
Interesting. I didn't know the WS was available for the 7th Gen yet. Had one on my supercharged '99 Si and I loved it. Not too loud, not too quiet. Just right, IMO. I would like to know how it fits, and if the NOPI guy actually knew what he was talking about.
fastnotfurious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 4th, 2004, 08:08 AM   #3

not the catback just the muffler i think???
i know that the apexi ws for the integra looks really low profile. But is great for sleepers.
vnguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old June 4th, 2004, 04:05 PM   #4
Boldly saying nothing

Full catback, all stainless. It will be here tuesday so I should have it on Tuesday or Wednesday. I will post here when I get it installed and get some pics.
rallykid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 9th, 2004, 03:19 PM   #5
Boldly saying nothing

Still waiting, I was gone on Monday and Tuesday (had to go to Alabama for a funeral) when UPS came so they will be here any minute to drop off my parts. I can't wait to get them on the car tomorrow.

EDIT: GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! They sent me exhaust for a 6th Gen. They are supposed to be calling me back to let me know what they are going to do. If I can't get the Apexi I am going for the Evo2.

Last edited by rallykid; June 10th, 2004 at 09:10 AM..
Old June 12th, 2004, 12:39 AM   #6
Boldly saying nothing

Update: NOPI screwed the pooch on this one (twice, see below). They have it listed in their system as 03-04 but it is 98-02. Apexi does NOT make exhaust for 7th gen yet. Unfortunately they were out of the EVO2 and could not even guess as to how long it would take to get more (but told me don't expect it before the end of July) so I went with the Borla. Not really impressed with the look of the system but the proof is in the punch and the sound. The tips look ok though but the Apexi was just awesome looking. Damn shame they don't offer a fitment for us.

NOPI did however lose my AEM intake which was supposed to be here last Monday and no one can seem to tell me what happened to it. They couldn't even get me a tracking number on it today becasue, and I quote "Your salesperson is an imcompetent *******". They are calling me back Saturday to let me know what the hell happened. They are showing that it was set to be shipped and it looks like it went out, but have no other info on it.
Old June 12th, 2004, 01:15 AM   #7
AV6.com Veteran

i have an apexi WS exhaust system on my 6th gen.. it sounds really awesome..

only drawback is that the canister is HUGE.
kayotik is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in