I just contacted comptech and... - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD PERFORMANCE DISCUSSION
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 16th, 2004, 02:29 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to JDMITR22
I just contacted comptech and...

They said " We don't offer a supercharger kit available for the
03> Accord V6. At this time we have no plans of producing a kit for it."

TeckEast

www.ShockStickers.com
JDMITR22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 16th, 2004, 05:00 PM   #2

"We do however have everthing available for all Acura models, just not your poo poo Honda"
justin2992 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 16th, 2004, 05:02 PM   #3

"Thanks for the email. We are currently developing the Ice Box and Exhaust but I have no eta for when these parts will be released. At this time we have no plans to have a downpipe available. Please check back at our website for any further information.

Rob Maraglio
Comptech USA"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LX V6
sandwiches is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old June 16th, 2004, 06:19 PM   #4
Make Way for The Bad Guy!

Send a message via AIM to JoeySmallz
That's wonderfull. Let's just say that Comptech get's NO love from us 7th gens either!!
JoeySmallz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 16th, 2004, 06:34 PM   #5

Mods should make a sticky: "Comptech don't like our engines-no parts will be made"
vnguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 16th, 2004, 06:57 PM   #6
V6P Negotiator & Promoter

Cool IT's Time to Give another Manufacturer a TRY!

Our East Coast V6P.net Team recently met with a supercharger manufacturer who expressed interest in R&D'n their new SC's (w/ Vortex Blower) on our Gen 6 & 7 AV6s. This new SC manufacturer is located in New Jersey.

Presently V6P.net West Coast team is in the process of completing their R&D with the Unichip (w/ ZEX Dry System) on their Gen 6/7 AV6s.

Our V6P R&D team has been considering moving onto the Supercharger (SC) depending on how many are interested. So like we did with the rest of our new products, we'll need to make up a new Product Poll focused on getting a true headcount of how many of our AV6ers are interested in this project. The new manufacturer's SC would be listed around $3,800.

If there is anyone interested in starting-up an Official V6P Poll for ~ AV6 Superchargers, be my guest. Just like our other polls.

I would like to remind all our members of one thing, our V6P.net team never takes NO or canít or wonít when we are negotiating for new products. V6P.net will continue its persistence until we achieve our mutual performance goals. The larger WE have become the more successes WE have achieved, so please continue to support our efforts.

Thanks for your help,
Maurice
MrV6P is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 16th, 2004, 07:12 PM   #7
Make Way for The Bad Guy!

Send a message via AIM to JoeySmallz
I got first dibs on bringing my car in for R&D. I'm in New York but a trip to Jersey for a SC is worth it. Don't want to give my car to just anyone though.
JoeySmallz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 17th, 2004, 01:34 AM   #8
Get Fuzzy

Send a message via AIM to kpdoughboy
Re: I just contacted comptech and...

Quote:
Originally posted by JDMITR22
They said " We don't offer a supercharger kit available for the
03> Accord V6. At this time we have no plans of producing a kit for it."
I called them back in September cuz i wanted to offer my car as a development car for the supercharger. They said that they already had a 6spd to use and that they probably wouldnt start on it for a couple years.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
kpdoughboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 17th, 2004, 01:51 AM   #9
AKA brockav6 :)

Send a message via AIM to b rockav66
kpdoughboy: Ur ride is Sweet.............So much carbon fiber ...........Im in heaven haha
Old June 18th, 2004, 09:00 AM   #10
I AM LOST....

Send a message via AIM to brex
Re: IT's Time to Give another Manufacturer a TRY!

Quote:
Originally posted by v6MoMoney on June 16th, 2004 at 05:57 PM

Our East Coast V6P.net Team recently met with a supercharger manufacturer who expressed interest in R&D'n their new SC's (w/ Vortex Blower) on our Gen 6 & 7 AV6s. This new SC manufacturer is located in New Jersey.

Presently V6P.net West Coast team is in the process of completing their R&D with the Unichip (w/ ZEX Dry System) on their Gen 6/7 AV6s.

Our V6P R&D team has been considering moving onto the Supercharger (SC) depending on how many are interested. So like we did with the rest of our new products, we'll need to make up a new Product Poll focused on getting a true headcount of how many of our AV6ers are interested in this project. The new manufacturer's SC would be listed around $3,800.

If there is anyone interested in starting-up an Official V6P Poll for ~ AV6 Superchargers, be my guest. Just like our other polls.

I would like to remind all our members of one thing, our V6P.net team never takes NO or canít or wonít when we are negotiating for new products. V6P.net will continue its persistence until we achieve our mutual performance goals. The larger WE have become the more successes WE have achieved, so please continue to support our efforts.

Thanks for your help,
Maurice

Why Why Why east coast?? I can be the first unichipped + SC!!

(i really don't mind the long distance driving either!.. lol..)
brex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 18th, 2004, 09:05 AM   #11

^ you Cali people need to chill, the West coast gets all the tuners, manufacturers, etc. Let us East Coasters have some fun for a change
smokedoutv6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 18th, 2004, 09:21 AM   #12

I'm in central Jersey with a brand new 04 V6 6sp. I also have a second car as a back-up if they need to hold onto it for a few days. Viva-la East Coast! Hook a dude up! I am bone stock engine wise. Didn't even install my new intake yet, waiting until the break in period is up. I started a poll on the 7th gen AV6 forum. Response has been lackluster at best so far.

J

Last edited by Jinx32; June 18th, 2004 at 02:49 PM..
Jinx32 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in