exhaust ? - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD PERFORMANCE DISCUSSION
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 31st, 2004, 02:46 AM   #1
pch
1quick240

Send a message via MSN to pch Send a message via Yahoo to pch
exhaust ?

what do u guys think about this exhaust? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33601
pch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 31st, 2004, 03:06 AM   #2
wj4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch
what do u guys think about this exhaust? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33601
the seller only shows one pic and the quality looks crappy from it. ive never heard of that brand b4 so i dont really know much about it but for them to be selling the system for $385 and it being made of 304 steel is funny. imo save your money for one from a retupable brand like greddy, borla, comptech, or magnaflow. or just do what i do, wait for a sale and get it patience is a virtue and thats why i got my borla catback for $580shipped several weeks ago another thing......this was on the auction
Quote:
Products are for off-road or show purposes only. Some of them may not be suitable for regular driving conditions and do not carry a DOT, SAE or C.A.R.B approval. The end-user must follow the direction given and any misuse of these products is at their own risk. We are not to be held responsible for any misuse of these products.
this makes the company look like they didnt do any research or much testing on their products at all
wj4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 31st, 2004, 03:11 AM   #3
pch
1quick240

Send a message via MSN to pch Send a message via Yahoo to pch
thanx man. What i really want to buy is the borla one. I have the money for it...well not really, the money is for my classes and books, but anyways yeah i think i will just wait to snatch one up from someone else. How do u like your exhasut? Did you notice any gains from it? What gear do u notice your gains at? !st gear in these accords aren't that strong, due to the fact that we only have 212 lbs of torque. I am used to my 03 maxima that i used to own. That car was torquie, but not as quick in the other gears as this accord.
pch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old December 31st, 2004, 03:28 AM   #4
wj4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch
thanx man. What i really want to buy is the borla one. I have the money for it...well not really, the money is for my classes and books, but anyways yeah i think i will just wait to snatch one up from someone else. How do u like your exhasut? Did you notice any gains from it? What gear do u notice your gains at? !st gear in these accords aren't that strong, due to the fact that we only have 212 lbs of torque. I am used to my 03 maxima that i used to own. That car was torquie, but not as quick in the other gears as this accord.
my av6 is automatic, but so far i only have a cai and the borla for mods. if u want more low end torque, get the injen rd cold air intake. i got it from nopi.com for $170. u will def notice more low end torque with it and the sounds is nice during 4k+rpm.
as for the borla catback, i love it. its louder than stock but not irritating. since i just ordered one recently, i got the newer ones with a resonator. from 1-3k rpm, i hear a purr from the exhaust, and from 3-4k, there is silent, after that the intake screams i dont really notice a gain from the exhaust as i did with the intake. to me, the exhaust just gives ur car a nicer look and a nicer sound, not the best bang for ur bucks for hp gain.
lol im also gettin leftover financial aid money after i buy my books and stuff, that will go towards a new set of rims got the sway bar and hfp suspension kit ready as well, o boy i cant wait for everything to come together.
i think u should def get the borla because its what u want. gettin a cheaper substitute will not make u satisfy and ull waste the money, which is half of what the borla costs
wj4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in