v afc and PnP set up...NEED HELP - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD PERFORMANCE DISCUSSION
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 27th, 2005, 05:33 PM   #1
wj4

v afc and PnP set up...NEED HELP

im interested in getting the v afc2 and connect via the PnP kit, but i first want to see the set ups v6pers have. i want to see if i can make it a "clean" install...because the PnP will hook to the ecu which is on the passenger side and i believe wires woul be hanging out. again, if anyone can post up their own pix, id be greatly appreciate it
wj4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 27th, 2005, 09:27 PM   #2
I AM LOST....

Send a message via AIM to brex
i think i am the only one with that setup... didn't u look at it already last time?
brex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 27th, 2005, 10:00 PM   #3
wj4

Quote:
Originally Posted by brex
i think i am the only one with that setup... didn't u look at it already last time?
i sorta looked at yours but u had a grip of wires going around so i got lost brexx. u had so much wires going on in ur car, i thought it was noodle soup

Old March 27th, 2005, 11:58 PM   #4
out of control

is it like when ever i want to remove the vafc i can and the car returns to its older setting and again when i want to install it the settings are saved in the vafc and get that extra horse power with no problems at all?

sorry for asking such a question but i dont have much knowledge regarding the vafc.
mr_vtec is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 28th, 2005, 01:07 AM   #5
I AM LOST....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4
i sorta looked at yours but u had a grip of wires going around so i got lost brexx. u had so much wires going on in ur car, i thought it was noodle soup
when i am done with my new setup u can't look at it again.. it will be all hidden..
Old March 28th, 2005, 01:08 AM   #6
I AM LOST....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_vtec
is it like when ever i want to remove the vafc i can and the car returns to its older setting and again when i want to install it the settings are saved in the vafc and get that extra horse power with no problems at all?

sorry for asking such a question but i dont have much knowledge regarding the vafc.
yeah.. tho i dunno how long vafc can retain the setting..
Old March 28th, 2005, 08:07 AM   #7
out of control

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast4u99

I can get the harness made for anyone here for $150 shipped.

PM me

you got pm-ed my friend
mr_vtec is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 28th, 2005, 12:35 PM   #8
wj4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast4u99
I think even if you unplug the VAFC from the car it will keep your stored settings within the VAFC not the car, Its always best to write everything down though.

As soon as you remove the harness it goes back to stock.

Brex you like the harness and vafc II HEHEH.

On April 25th i am calling Unichip again and if the thing aint ready or going to be ready by may , i will be getting my money back from v6p. They have held it since Jan.

I can get the harness made for anyone here for $150 shipped.

PM me
i may be interested in about a month and a half. the next $700 or so i will spend on the car will be for a tint and good set of tires
i will probably get the v afc because i havent got a performance mod in a while...hope it reacts well with my cai, catback and grounding wire hehe.

and 2fast4u99....i think i read that if unichip doesnt come thru, u will take out ur deposit and start saving for an sti? what year are u looking at? i saw pix of the new redesigned sti and im certain that it will be my next car lol. just going to drive the av6 til 07 or so til insurance lowers a bit because of my age (sorry if i got u confused with another v6'er hahaha)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in