04 Auto performance V6 - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD PERFORMANCE DISCUSSION
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 27th, 2005, 11:21 PM   #1

04 Auto performance V6

Any turbo kits out or supercharger kits?

If not, how much WHP would ported heads, intake manifold, Agressive(street) cams, full exhaust and CAI ?
sleeperneon676 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 28th, 2005, 12:03 AM   #2
out of control

none my friend, and probably by the time you have sold your car maybe the comtech supercharger might have been released

nothing other than cai and exhaust + vafc tuned for our accords.
mr_vtec is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 28th, 2005, 08:07 AM   #3

So basically, get suspension stuff, and run a 75 direct port shot and tune it

Old March 28th, 2005, 09:07 AM   #4
Stoner Boner

If that is what floats your boat, go for it.
I'm assuming you have an auto....prepare for a slushbox...

Mods: My mods were taken away by the mods.

Best To Date: [email protected] (CAI, Exhaust) 2.23 60'
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Previous: [email protected] (CAI, Exhaust) 2.13 60'
stoner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 28th, 2005, 10:37 AM   #5
fonda my honda

Send a message via AIM to tx03coupe
...lol, more like if that's what floats your pistons, go for it!
tx03coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 28th, 2005, 11:30 AM   #6
LiL D33z33

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_vtec
none my friend, and probably by the time you have sold your car maybe the comtech supercharger might have been released

nothing other than cai and exhaust + vafc tuned for our accords.
Yo how fast r u going in that profile pic? looks like 140ish???
u 6 speed or auto?
DeezV604 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 28th, 2005, 11:33 AM   #7
indoctidiscant

Send a message via AIM to OwAce
looks like an auto and it looks as if he has cruise control on, just not set.
OwAce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 28th, 2005, 12:37 PM   #8
LiL D33z33

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwAce
looks like an auto and it looks as if he has cruise control on, just not set.
he's hauling azz
Old March 28th, 2005, 01:46 PM   #9
out of control

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezV604
Yo how fast r u going in that profile pic? looks like 140ish???
u 6 speed or auto?

its about 140mph, its in kph, it was 215kph that max with speed limiter, and yes its an auto sedan.
Old March 28th, 2005, 04:23 PM   #10
LiL D33z33

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_vtec
its about 140mph, its in kph, it was 215kph that max with speed limiter, and yes its an auto sedan.
NICE
do that often?
Old March 28th, 2005, 08:09 PM   #11
out of control

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezV604
NICE
do that often?

once every couple of weeks
Old March 29th, 2005, 12:08 PM   #12

the tranny is that weak? cant run 75 more hp? yeesh my neon can handle more
Old March 29th, 2005, 12:24 PM   #13

Send a message via Yahoo to TorontoV6
When a Neon starts out with what it does it's not hard to beleive that you can add 75 horse and have no problems. I thought Neon's power are measured in Hamsters not Horses?
TorontoV6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 29th, 2005, 03:33 PM   #14

I'm on stock tranny with clutch and have over 350 "hamsters"....if your tranny cant handle a 75 shot on 240 hp car....do the math....if you think your horse can beat my "hampster" i'de love it
Old April 2nd, 2005, 06:41 PM   #15

maybe it wont beat it.. but @ least he doesnt have to fix the car after u beat him.. where as yer neon will prob end up in the dealership w/ problems lol..
kwanzor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 2nd, 2005, 06:57 PM   #16
Tofu Delivery Boy

Send a message via AIM to The_Tofu_Shop
lets all calm down okay people?

we dont want problems...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Andy 2
SoCal Pride

G-Spec Points: 40
The_Tofu_Shop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 2nd, 2005, 07:23 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Tofu_Shop
lets all calm down okay people?

we dont want problems...

Good point. But....it IS a Neon after all
Shumax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 2nd, 2005, 10:59 PM   #18

Yes your right, any modded car will generally have less reliability as a non-modded car, it goes without saying. But mine has been running for over a year now with no problems. That's what you get with proper tuning, and proper supporting mods. It doesn't hurt that the kid with a stock car with most likely no modding expierience is telling ME how the reliability of my car is. Just a neon? barely anything is still "just neon" Should I be saying your accord still just a Honduh? You rthe type of kid that says "yea my honda revs out to 8k each gear" failing to leave out it takes 8 seconds to get threw 1st

The argument that my tranny should be able to handle more as my stock hp is less is weaksauce, the transmission is generally made for the uses of the car, not race applications, especially in a neon one would assume that theres less room to improve on it because its made for 142 HP car.....

Again if any of these v6 coupe accords wanna run just the neon im up for it.
Old April 3rd, 2005, 12:41 AM   #19
wj4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeperneon676
Yes your right, any modded car will generally have less reliability as a non-modded car, it goes without saying. But mine has been running for over a year now with no problems. That's what you get with proper tuning, and proper supporting mods. It doesn't hurt that the kid with a stock car with most likely no modding expierience is telling ME how the reliability of my car is. Just a neon? barely anything is still "just neon" Should I be saying your accord still just a Honduh? You rthe type of kid that says "yea my honda revs out to 8k each gear" failing to leave out it takes 8 seconds to get threw 1st

The argument that my tranny should be able to handle more as my stock hp is less is weaksauce, the transmission is generally made for the uses of the car, not race applications, especially in a neon one would assume that theres less room to improve on it because its made for 142 HP car.....

every car reacts diff with mods...take the 350z or G35...with minor bolt ons, it doesnt add much hp to it. on the other hand, take an rsx s, with i/h/e and hondata, it does wonder for the car...

also why exactly are u here? lookin to get ppl to race u? your neon may be good now, but the neon came in at #1 on the 2004 Lemon List...not saying that your car is going to fall apart or anything...but just stating that some ppl choose honda for reliability over a bit more power.
wj4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 3rd, 2005, 12:42 AM   #20

I didn't start talkign about any cars i jsut said Im surprised the accords tranny can't handle it.
Old April 3rd, 2005, 12:45 AM   #21
wj4

Quote:
I didn't start talkign about any cars i jsut said Im surprised the accords tranny can't handle it.
yes honda trannies arent that great with boost. i know a couple ppl with turbod integras and preludes and it goes crazy after boost kicks in. theyre lookin for new engine management systems.
as far as superchargers go...there are several automatic 6th gen accord v6s that are running around 12psi or so..not too shabby i think
wj4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 3rd, 2005, 01:23 AM   #22

Theres a turbo integra around here that runs like 13's..but traps 130+ lolol Needs to learn how to drive that fast of a car aswell as put some slicks and put a quaife...I think hes running an insert( i dunno how his tranny is fine)
Old April 3rd, 2005, 05:50 AM   #23

[QUOTE=sleeperneon676]It doesn't hurt that the kid with a stock car with most likely no modding expierience is telling ME how the reliability of my car is.[/quote}

Excellent! Then go back to your Neon board.

Quote:
Just a neon? barely anything is still "just neon" Should I be saying your accord still just a Honduh? You rthe type of kid that says "yea my honda revs out to 8k each gear" failing to leave out it takes 8 seconds to get threw 1st
I'm not a "kid" as you so eloquently out it. I'm probably much older than you. Trust me.

Quote:
I'll ask my wife. You see, we bought the car for her to get to and from work and to eventually carry our children. We got the V6 because we were sick of no torque and had owned a Maxima in the past that did have torque. The fact that it's quicker than most sedans in it's class is just a nice touch to her.

I just think the Neon is a piece of crap. You obviously don't agree with me and, candidly, that's fine. We don't have to agree. Just don't try to defend your "car" by degrading a human.

Think about it---if it were such a GREAT car, why would you need to defend it by talking down to people? If it's THAT good, just laugh at us and move on. Please...

SHUMAX
Old April 3rd, 2005, 07:10 AM   #24
ex scientia vera

COME ON!

This thread will turn in to childish crap before we know it. Shumax, it you're not a "kid" then stop acting like one. Don't call other peoples' automobiles crap. That's your opinion, yes, but keep it to yourself as it has no contribution to this thread.
kramer2k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 3rd, 2005, 07:28 AM   #25
indoctidiscant

Send a message via AIM to OwAce
yeh seriously come on

the neon is one serious mmachine.

its easily the cheapest and faster car for the $$$. that being said it still drives like a neon (whatever the hell that means) if that neon is really putting out 350 hamsters () then we dont have a chance in hell to beat that thing.

the hondu (h) is more of a relaxed crusing car with a 20 year history of auto tranny issues. so yeah it wont be able to handle 75 more horses. but if those 75 horses kick in evenly through the rpm curve then its all good. most of thos 75 kick in abrupty and ake the tranny a slush box. beh honda didnt design these cars to be raced.

beh stop quibblin, the neon will kick our ass anyday, but it cant beat us in terms of overall comfort and quality.

btw wat u got in that neon?
OwAce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 3rd, 2005, 07:42 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer2k
COME ON!

This thread will turn in to childish crap before we know it. Shumax, it you're not a "kid" then stop acting like one. Don't call other peoples' automobiles crap. That's your opinion, yes, but keep it to yourself as it has no contribution to this thread.
Whatever...
Old April 3rd, 2005, 01:57 PM   #27

I didn't degrade a person I just said if that's how you think you have no idea about how cars work. I actually have 367 HP

Custom cold air intake, Chillfactory Intercooler kit, with 20G clipped and ported, JE Forged insternals with rage rods, Stage 3 clutch, Crane 14 Cams, IPO Propane injection kit, NX 75 Direct Port Shot, progressive contoller and Gen X upgrades, AFX underdrive pulley, 60mm TB, custom exhaust manifold, Ported and polished Head(and intake), AEM adjustable Cam gear, Spreaco "monster" intercooler, with custom hard pipes. Prolly other stuff I can't remember. That dyno was at 10 psi, and was before the Propane.

Ask you wife what? To race me? lolol I hope she runs 10's I was 12.1 @ 122...can we say NO traction
Old April 3rd, 2005, 02:41 PM   #28

Quote:
I didn't degrade a person I just said if that's how you think you have no idea about how cars work. I actually have 367 HP

Custom cold air intake, Chillfactory Intercooler kit, with 20G clipped and ported, JE Forged insternals with rage rods, Stage 3 clutch, Crane 14 Cams, IPO Propane injection kit, NX 75 Direct Port Shot, progressive contoller and Gen X upgrades, AFX underdrive pulley, 60mm TB, custom exhaust manifold, Ported and polished Head(and intake), AEM adjustable Cam gear, Spreaco "monster" intercooler, with custom hard pipes. Prolly other stuff I can't remember. That dyno was at 10 psi, and was before the Propane.

Ask you wife what? To race me? lolol I hope she runs 10's I was 12.1 @ 122...can we say NO traction
at the end of the day, it's still a neon.....
Z Dogg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 3rd, 2005, 03:08 PM   #29

A is slwo stock, which is where this ignorant comment came from. It not just a neon becuase the only thing neon is electrical stuff and the block And the body. You drive a Honduh and your acting like you drive REALLY nice car....you have ego problems when there is no reason for you to have one. You can say that when your car is wroth over 30k
Old April 3rd, 2005, 03:51 PM   #30
can't go lower...FML

y didn't you just buy another car if you were gonna invest THAT much money into a DODGE neon. how do you drive around knowing that you have the #1 lemon car....??
as2222 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in