Vafc Ii On Auto Sedan - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD PERFORMANCE DISCUSSION
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 27th, 2005, 11:48 PM   #1
out of control

Vafc Ii On Auto Sedan

did anyone install the vafc on the auto and got good hp's from it? how much did you gain? plus if you got a custom made pnp harness please also tell me what do i need to do a custom pnp harness and where can i get it from. money is no issue as i am looking for quality finish.

i have already ordered greddy evo 2 and injen cai for my v6 sedan which i will be recieving within couple of days and will have them installed in few days (pics to come soon). i want to order vafc II also because from the search i have seen pretty nice gains but all on the 6mt's and didnt find anything on the auto's.

i dont want to order it and get stuck with it as i am not prepared to start cutting in the ecu wiring, and if the gains on the auto's are not significant then i wont order it, as it would cost me alot for shipment to where i am (international shipping) and also the closest dyno is about 300 miles away and not prepared to travel all that distance in my car and have no results.

sorry guys for posting a new thread but i did use the search and got confused and i am totaly lost and dont know what to do regarding it.

please guys help me out, its really urgent.

thank you
mr_vtec is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 28th, 2005, 01:06 AM   #2
I AM LOST....

Send a message via AIM to brex
i dyno tuned at 230whp, and 18x tq.. with vafc2, v2, and custom dual j-pipe/exhaust using hammerbeck..

frog is the one that made this thing. dunno what is their web site tho..
brex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in