Where to sell stock exhaust? - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD PERFORMANCE DISCUSSION
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 31st, 2005, 11:33 PM   #1

Talking Where to sell stock exhaust?

Hello guys, I am new in this forum and this is the first time I post a thread. Let's get to the point, I have an '04 av6 that I want to change the stock exhaust with a Borla's. I am new in USA, so I don't know where should I sell the stock exhaust. Could you guys please help me? I also want to sell the stock suspension but don't know where to. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!
herwintan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 1st, 2005, 12:26 AM   #2
Go Fast, Don't Suck

Send a message via AIM to J 20accord00
I would say to keep all the stock parts if you have room, as far as the exhaust goes, if its got the really nice round tips I would be interested in buying them from you if you wanted to cut them off and sell it to me?...let me know if your going to or not.

-Evan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Boosted by COMPTECH!

konnichiwa *****es
J 20accord00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 1st, 2005, 12:39 AM   #3

Thanks for the reply, Evan. I'd prefer to sell the whole exhaust system as I live in a small student apartment with no storage room. So, I won't have the space to store the other part of the exhaust system. The suspension and Exhaust are still very new, only used for 6000 miles (bought the car about 6 months ago). Do you have any suggestion where to sell them? Any one in this forum want to buy these parts? Do you guys think that Honda dealer / muffler shop would want to buy used parts? Sorry, I'm not very familiar with the automotive world in USA.

HERWIN

Old April 1st, 2005, 12:46 AM   #4
Go Fast, Don't Suck

Send a message via AIM to J 20accord00
NO prob man. I guess you could always try to throw it up on the forum to see if anyone wants it. Another would be try www.Ebaymotors.com maybe someone has damaged theirs and wants to buy a newer good one you know?. I would try that out man. BTW post some pics of the car when you get the new suspension and exhaust on. take it easy man

-Evan

Boosted by COMPTECH!

konnichiwa *****es
J 20accord00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 1st, 2005, 06:10 AM   #5

id be interested in your stock exhaust but shipping from tx to d.c. will be a *****
Raddy21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 1st, 2005, 08:15 AM   #6

Have you guys seen the stock exhaust? only 1 of the mufflers can be unbolted, the other cannot. So unless you cut the exhaust piping the exhaust is as long as 3/4 of the car, it really isn't worth it to ship that thing out.
lazybum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 1st, 2005, 09:19 AM   #7
My car is blue...

Send a message via AIM to vroom
i might want to buy it

where are you located in texas?
vroom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 1st, 2005, 09:22 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazybum
Have you guys seen the stock exhaust? only 1 of the mufflers can be unbolted, the other cannot. So unless you cut the exhaust piping the exhaust is as long as 3/4 of the car, it really isn't worth it to ship that thing out.
and u dont have ur oem exhaust anymore right?
Raddy21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 1st, 2005, 09:45 AM   #9
indoctidiscant

Send a message via AIM to OwAce
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazybum

you serious? imma crawl under it and check that one out.
OwAce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 1st, 2005, 03:17 PM   #10

vroom, I am in Austin, TX. what about you?

Could you guys please give me some price idea for the used suspension and exhaust? Is it true that the stock exhaust system is one-piece? How am I supposed to bring it back home after installation?
Old April 1st, 2005, 05:11 PM   #11

hey vroom, your car looks familiar. I think I have seen it before in the west campus area but I might be wrong. :-)
Old April 2nd, 2005, 10:25 AM   #12
My car is blue...

Send a message via AIM to vroom
WHOA!!! an ACCORDER IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD!

yeah, i live in west campus....u have an apt or what? i am at towers
vroom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 4th, 2005, 01:45 AM   #13

I am at georgian. what happened to your current exhaust? if you want to buy mine, it would be very easy to do the transaction since we live nearby!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in