questions for sedan - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD PERFORMANCE DISCUSSION
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 4th, 2005, 10:58 PM   #1

questions for sedan

I was looking to see what else i can do to increase performance for my sedan. I came across the AEM pulley kit. i was wondering if it will fit on a sedan and how much power would it add.
this is the site
http://www.pagparts.com/perfpts6.as...llies&mfrid=187
also can anybody tell me wut else i can do to increase performance wise
TtodaC911 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 4th, 2005, 11:02 PM   #2
From J30A to 4g63

Send a message via AIM to 0Tolerance Send a message via MSN to 0Tolerance Send a message via Yahoo to 0Tolerance Send a message via Skype™ to 0Tolerance
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtodaC911
I was looking to see what else i can do to increase performance for my sedan. I came across the AEM pulley kit. i was wondering if it will fit on a sedan and how much power would it add.
this is the site
http://www.pagparts.com/perfpts6.as...llies&mfrid=187
also can anybody tell me wut else i can do to increase performance wise
AEM doesnt have any for our 7th gens, and what year is your accord? The link is not workin.
0Tolerance is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 5th, 2005, 03:28 PM   #3

04 sedan

Old June 5th, 2005, 04:47 PM   #4
From J30A to 4g63

Send a message via AIM to 0Tolerance Send a message via MSN to 0Tolerance Send a message via Yahoo to 0Tolerance Send a message via Skype™ to 0Tolerance
Quote:
04 sedan
AEM has yet to release trhe pulleys for our 7th gen accords, they say they are still developing them, but they have been sayin that for months. If you have no mods and you are stock, your best bet is just to start out with whats available, which is not much, first get AEM V2 or injen CAI, that'll help out alittle, and exhaust; custom with j-piping, remove all 3 cats too. Another thing to help is weight reduction, remove your spare tire, and other large objects in your trunk, and make sure tires are in good shape, not under or over inflated. Also, strut bars and rear sway bars help too. 91 or higher octane gas helps us too in performance. Do a search on this site, there are alot of post's about adding power, most of these guys on here are pretty knowledgeable and wont steer you wrong.
Old June 5th, 2005, 09:02 PM   #5

yea right now i have aem v2 intake, v6p ground wires, nuespeed front strut bar, tl sway bar, mean 6 18s. and getting ready to get borla muffler and prolly custom pipin with a megan test pipe. is there anythin else i can do?
Old June 5th, 2005, 11:28 PM   #6
From J30A to 4g63

Quote:
yea right now i have aem v2 intake, v6p ground wires, nuespeed front strut bar, tl sway bar, mean 6 18s. and getting ready to get borla muffler and prolly custom pipin with a megan test pipe. is there anythin else i can do?
Well looks to me you got almost everything avail for 7th gen as far as in performance, like i said earlier, weight reduction is a performance adder and also VAF-C is also an option. VAF-C (Vtec Air/fuel controller) is a piggyback for the ECU and helps the air/fuel mixture and can adjust the points.(in short) For a better description in detail do a search on here under VAF-C. Other than that, youve got most mods avail. Try using 91 octane gas, and again empty out you car of all heavy objects, also lighten the exterior, carbon fiber hood, and trunk. Get light rims and tires that grip, 16's 17's pref...On your exhaust take out all 3 cats and custom make a j-pipe all the way to the back with mufflers that can flow well. Last, If you really wanted to go all out F/I is also an option but it will have to be custom all the way, and way expensive. These are all options others have helped me with on this site, and ill tell you, it makes a difference!
Old June 13th, 2005, 03:35 PM   #7

Nawwsss man.... Nawwwwssss

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
332.3rwhp 348.9tq SAE

13.7452 @ 103.54 w/ 2.2443 60ft

Need website update badly!

16.168 @ 86.29mph w/ 2.487 60ft
Trick love the kids
Mike 01Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 13th, 2005, 08:31 PM   #8
From J30A to 4g63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike 01Hawk
Nawwsss man.... Nawwwwssss

NOS is another option, but hopefully your car is not under factory warranty anymore if you are thinking about NOS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in