RSX rims on 05 LX coupe? - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD PERFORMANCE DISCUSSION
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old July 11th, 2005, 08:34 PM  

RSX rims on 05 LX coupe? ed: YES

Hey everyone,
I just bought a set of RSX rims since it seemed all specs were very close to stock. While I'm waiting for delivery, I found this thread http://forums.torontoaccords.com/vie...er=asc&start=0
.. which basically says that they will rub on the calipers of a 6th gen accord V6.
My question is, does anyone know if they'll fit my particular car (05 LX coupe)? Has anyone seen them mounted on a non V6 7th gen? I'm guessing there might be a difference in the brakes between v6 and non-v6.
I'll start lookin at some spacers just in case...
Thanks for any help/opinions..
Andres

ED: 08-01-05
Well, they work without any problems. Lucky me. They do come VERY close to the calipers, though, so if V6's calipers are any bigger than 4cyls they probably wont fit.
Of course, they dont look as good as TL wheels (RSX are 16") but hey, I paid $60 for 4 rims. Here's a pic to clear any doubts later on.

Last edited by andres79; August 1st, 2005 at 08:31 AM.. Reason: Self answer to post
andres79 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 11th, 2005, 08:41 PM  
registered n00b

Send a message via AIM to sumptimwong
find out what offset those rims are. if theyre 42+, you wont have any problems. if its less, id recommend you to try it on your car before purchasing. glcuk!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- wong
sumptimwong is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old July 11th, 2005, 09:25 PM  

they are supposed to be +45

Old July 12th, 2005, 08:54 AM  
Wheelgap = sleeper mod

I believe they are +45. I am running 17" Enkei RS7s with an offset of +42 on my 7th gen coupe and I have had no problems at all. Bolt patterns are the same on the RSX-S and the Accord as well. I think you will be fine.
Syracuse Orange 15-0, #1 AP/ESPN/USA
mbr311 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old July 12th, 2005, 10:01 AM  

Thanks, I feel a little bit better.
Old July 12th, 2005, 10:06 AM  

i know on another board, someone was running an EX v6 accord sedan (6th gen) with rsx rims. i'll look for pics some time
trapshot68 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in