Door Lock & Power Window not working - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD TECHNICAL DISCUSSION
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 17th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #1

Door Lock & Power Window not working

Hoping someone here has run into this before or has some ideas for me. In my '06 Sedan, the power door lock along and power window in left rear door are not working. Some info:

Started with door lock being intermittent and then eventually stopped working completely.

I'm relatively certain that it was only the door lock for awhile, but I've ignored this for quite some time so I'm not certain about that. They may have both quit working at the same time.

All other windows & door locks work fine.

I had ordered a new lock actuator awhile ago and just tried plugging that in and it did not work.

I did install a remote start and a few monitors etc. but none of those installs seemed to coincide with this problem so I don't think that any of that is related.

Since it's all multiplexed, it seems to me that it is likely a power to the door issue. Fuse is ok but I haven't looked much further into that yet. I looked through the manual quick but couldn't find the diagram for the rear door.

So... has anyone experienced something similar? Or any ideas?
06Accord6spd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 18th, 2013, 04:42 AM   #2

could it be your master switch on the drivers door?
bozos_si is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 18th, 2013, 07:48 AM   #3

Thanks for the input bozos and that's a good thought. But I'm guessing not because it's the lock & window. Also, I neglected to mention that the lock does not work no matter how I try to actuate it (driver's door switch, rear door switch, remote or key).

Oh, and nice to see someone else from Minneapolis area.
06Accord6spd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in