|May 10th, 2014, 05:29 PM||#1|
Fried the Electricals!
With apologies to gasmask34 who helped me with the requisite number of posts to be able to start a new thread.
Hence my tale of woe:
2006 V-6 Accord sat in garage for 5 months.
Battery down, but started up after a brief battery charge.
Sat out in rain last night.
Turned over repeatedly but wouldn't start this a.m. In past always started after the first turn over.
Figured a jump start might do the trick.
Carefully hooked up cable according to Hoyle and all seemed well for the first 10 or 15 seconds, then a prolonged shower of sparks from the Accord negative cable lead. Disconnected fast. Everything now deader than a doornail. (Other car is fine.)
Checked under the hood and below dash fuse boxes and all seem fine.
Hoping there's a big fuse somewhere that blew.
Afraid that the "big fuse" may be the computer.
Any ideas? Or should I just have AAA tow it into town on Monday?
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|