Need some assistance on Suspension - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD WHEELS, TIRES, & SUSPENSION DISCUSSION
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 17th, 2012, 07:46 AM   #1

Need some assistance on Suspension

Hey Guys whats up i want to know if anyone is running the v6 2007 accord 6 speed with the Tein H Techs or even better the S Techs please help me out as to how is the ride quality and the drive ability at high speeds

please help i need some springs asap i made a big MISTAKE and used my 4 cyl eibach sportlines on my v6 and the car feels as if am gonna run off the road above 80 mph please help
naughtyaccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 17th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyaccord View Post
Hey Guys whats up i want to know if anyone is running the v6 2007 accord 6 speed with the Tein H Techs or even better the S Techs please help me out as to how is the ride quality and the drive ability at high speeds

please help i need some springs asap i made a big MISTAKE and used my 4 cyl eibach sportlines on my v6 and the car feels as if am gonna run off the road above 80 mph please help
arent you running tokico blues? those cant really handle that much of a drop thats why i went with the koni. also, i didnt go with the tien h/s set up bc they are too bouncy for my liking. the sportlines are good but you may want to look into koni yellow because you can adjust the firmness level.
fffuhq is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 17th, 2012, 03:20 PM   #3

i didnt read that youre using 4cyl sportlines. woah! get the v6 ones bc they have diff spring rates lol

Old April 17th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #4

I recently installed Tokico "blues" with the Eibach sportlines (the proper ones for the V6) on my car. the ride is really good.. not too firm or bouncy especially on the highway. Only problem I'm having is it feels like the shocks are bottoming out when there is a big dip or very uneven roads.. and there are lots of those in Canada

lol Hope this helps!
Fanitron is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 17th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #5

Thanks guys
Old April 18th, 2012, 01:30 PM   #6

just get some v6 sportlines if your shocks are still ok
Old April 18th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #7

shocks are brand new got them 1 month back
Old April 20th, 2012, 07:44 AM   #8

Do you have a camber kit as well on the car? Knowing how bad Brooklyn road is, how is your allignment?
Wai_pang2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 20th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wai_pang2 View Post
Do you have a camber kit as well on the car? Knowing how bad Brooklyn road is, how is your allignment?
I don't have a camber kit and don't think I'll need one. There is slightly more negative camber on the rear than stock but it's not enough to warrant the cost of a camber kit. Also, I am getting my first alignment after the drop (had to let springs settle) next week so that will take care of SOME of the camber, along with the more important toe.
Fanitron is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in