HFP EP-R5 17" 5 Spoke Rims - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD WHEELS, TIRES, & SUSPENSION DISCUSSION
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By michaellowrider
  • 1 Post By tcazes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 10th, 2013, 07:31 AM   #1

HFP EP-R5 17" 5 Spoke Rims

Hi V6P, I drive a 2006 Accord Coupe V6 and I finally decided to buy some new rims. I'm trying to buy 4 new HFP EP-R5 17" 5 Spoke rims.

Does anybody know where I can get them for a good price? (CollegeHillsHonda.com for $725 + $109 UPS Ground shipping)

Also, do I also need chrome "H" marks, exposed wheel locks, unexposed wheel locks, and short lug nuts?

Honda Accord Coupe Accessories - 2006-2007 Accord Coupe Alloy Wheels
L2_DJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 10th, 2013, 07:56 AM   #2
Honda enthusiast

Buy 18's, it will look better. Check the classified section. 17's are pretty weak. I've seen oem 18's for around $400
michaellowrider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 10th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #3
JDM UC1

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2_DJ View Post
Hi V6P, I drive a 2006 Accord Coupe V6 and I finally decided to buy some new rims. I'm trying to buy 4 new HFP EP-R5 17" 5 Spoke rims.

Does anybody know where I can get them for a good price? (CollegeHillsHonda.com for $725 + $109 UPS Ground shipping)

Also, do I also need chrome "H" marks, exposed wheel locks, unexposed wheel locks, and short lug nuts?

Honda Accord Coupe Accessories - 2006-2007 Accord Coupe Alloy Wheels
i'm tracking all your multiple posts. one more post of this crap today in the wrong section and i'm gonna recommend to BAN you and close this one. people see your thread, be patient and they will answer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
toinkee69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old July 10th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #4

Thanks for the recommendation Michaellowrider, but I really like the design on the HFP EP-R5 17" Rims. If Honda makes the same rims in 18" I'd get them instead.

Sorry about that toinkee69. I'll follow this thread for updates.
Old July 12th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #5
Honda enthusiast

You asked for a tire recommendation in the will it fit thread, and since that is not the proper place, I will answer here. Low pro tires on 17's will look small and throw off your speedo and odo and increase your wheel gap. I had hankook v12 in 225/45r17 and I liked them but it looked too small, it only looks good if your slammed tucking tire. With that said, if you must I recommend those in that size as it is the closest to stock while still looking low profile. The stock 215/50r17 size doesn't look very low pro no matter what brand/style. I went the opposite with my current tires, falken zeix 329 in 225/50r17, not low pro but still sporty looking and fills out the wheel well much better.
L2_DJ likes this.
michaellowrider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 16th, 2013, 12:40 AM   #6

michaellowrider, thanks for the info. You just convinced me not to get low profile tires for my 17" rims : )

I think I'll just keep my tires for now but switch my rims to HFP EP-R5 17" 5 Spoke Rims. I'm still looking for these for a good price but they're hard to find... I only saw for Civics with 45 offsets.
Old July 16th, 2013, 11:29 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2_DJ View Post
michaellowrider, thanks for the info. You just convinced me not to get low profile tires for my 17" rims : )

I think I'll just keep my tires for now but switch my rims to HFP EP-R5 17" 5 Spoke Rims. I'm still looking for these for a good price but they're hard to find... I only saw for Civics with 45 offsets.
The CIVIC one with 45 offsets will work fine on ACCORD as long as its the 5 bolt

A S I M O
funkbro2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 22nd, 2013, 02:34 PM   #8

^ funkbro2, aren't both Civic and Accord EP-R5 5 bolt? And doesn't Accord need spacers if we install 45 offset rims?
Old August 22nd, 2013, 03:20 PM   #9

Yes l2 you will need spacers to sit flush
L2_DJ likes this.

tcazes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 10th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #10

I have these wheels on my sedan. running 225/45 tires. they loook good I wish I went bigger. and be prepared for some major wheels gap
articbluedc5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 13th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #11
Banned

yes they look good.....
lokyboy69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in