wheel sites - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD WHEELS, TIRES, & SUSPENSION DISCUSSION
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 1st, 2005, 10:20 AM   #1

wheel sites

looking for something other than tirerack and wheelmax, actually looking for some good prices on axis wheels.
blkcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2005, 10:51 AM   #2

wheelnext.com
wheelssourceusa.com
wheelsboutique.com
bestwheels.com (not sure if thats correct)
modacar.com
riceluver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 1st, 2005, 11:56 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceluver
wheelnext.com
wheelssourceusa.com
wheelsboutique.com
bestwheels.com (not sure if thats correct)
modacar.com

Corrections:

www.wheelsnext.com
www.wheelsourceusa.com
lawwoo11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old May 1st, 2005, 12:34 PM   #4

heh...thanks...i put the 's' in the wrong spotss...haha
riceluver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 1st, 2005, 01:50 PM   #5

Try wheelguyz.com they are pretty cheap
TEK_03AV6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 1st, 2005, 04:55 PM   #6

which axis wheels are you looking at? Because almost everyone will match prices, the best price ONlINE i found was $2100 for the axis curx, though some local shops around my area i got them at $1950 with hankook ventus tires 19", some online shops were even trying to charge me $2300 for these same wheels so shop around and ask some local shops, let me know what kind of axis wheels and what size your looking for, maybe i can find you a good quote you can have someone match.
Deepa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 1st, 2005, 10:05 PM   #7
oSCaR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepa
which axis wheels are you looking at? Because almost everyone will match prices, the best price ONlINE i found was $2100 for the axis curx, though some local shops around my area i got them at $1950 with hankook ventus tires 19", some online shops were even trying to charge me $2300 for these same wheels so shop around and ask some local shops, let me know what kind of axis wheels and what size your looking for, maybe i can find you a good quote you can have someone match.

hey deepa, ive been having all kinds of prob.'s w/ my wheels (actually not prob.'s but its just annoying, I started a thread on it too... lol) but yea, it might not end up working out to my advantage so I'll have to get aftermarket sooner-or-later, my #1 preference are the "Axis Spider" in 18 or 19 (preferably 18). Maybe you can find me a quote on 'em if you have the chance, im in so. cal if that helps... thanks
v6_ccord_2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 1st, 2005, 10:08 PM   #8

dazzmotorsports.com
hondatuner7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 1st, 2005, 10:51 PM   #9

im lookin for the supermesh in particular.
blkcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 1st, 2005, 11:25 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by v6_ccord_2k5
hey deepa, ive been having all kinds of prob.'s w/ my wheels (actually not prob.'s but its just annoying, I started a thread on it too... lol) but yea, it might not end up working out to my advantage so I'll have to get aftermarket sooner-or-later, my #1 preference are the "Axis Spider" in 18 or 19 (preferably 18). Maybe you can find me a quote on 'em if you have the chance, im in so. cal if that helps... thanks

your probally looking at 1950-2000$, i really dont have a "hook up" on these wheels just a dealer that has good prices (compared to others) online i didnt find a deal near as good as the one i got, 18s would be a few hundred cheaper then the 19z, the place is in Sacramento CA, but its nothing speical (just your average wheel shop) do this,

-----call around to few local wheel shops and tell them you already got a price quote from some online company (say wheelguyz or somthing they never check up on it, if its beliveable) and they should give you the deal, i can call this shop and ask whats the price on the spiders, and the mesh if you guys like but if you just do this im sure you guys can find a good deal in your local area, plus buying form a local shops beats the internet cause you dont got to deal with shipping and all that. my best price online was 2100$ call around to a few local shops and got the axis wheels for 1950$.
Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:02 AM   #11
can't go lower...FML

what you guys think of 19" staggard fitment axis milanos for 2200? o yea, that's with hankook tires. that's the hook up prices i get for at mazz.
as2222 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 2nd, 2005, 03:47 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by as2222
what you guys think of 19" staggard fitment axis milanos for 2200? o yea, that's with hankook tires. that's the hook up prices i get for at mazz.

what is it 19x? and 19x? because im getting 19x8 all the way around for 1950 with the hankooks,e 19x8.5 milanos $380 (A WHEEL), plus the 19x9.5 is the next size they offer for $420 (A WHEEL), so $2200 a good price because your going to have to get bigger tires in the back then the 235/35 in the front so thats about right try to talk them down $50 or so if they go for it. Oh yeah 19x9.5 how are you going to fit that? i thought we cant go bigger then 19x8

blckcoupe super mesh should be- $1950 for the 19x8.5 if thats what your looking at and the 18z should be about $1550.

FOR THE SPIDERS- 19x8- $1950 18x8-$1550
THESE PRICES ARE WITH THE HANKOOK VENTUS TIRES. HOPE THIS HELPS GUYS.

Last edited by Deepa; May 2nd, 2005 at 03:49 PM..
Old May 2nd, 2005, 04:30 PM   #13
oSCaR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepa
FOR THE SPIDERS- 19x8- $1950 18x8-$1550
THESE PRICES ARE WITH THE HANKOOK VENTUS TIRES. HOPE THIS HELPS GUYS.

is there any way to get them w/o tires? if so how much?
if not, whats the tire size? theres also many types of ventus hankook's so do you know the specific name?

Last edited by v6_ccord_2k5; May 2nd, 2005 at 04:37 PM..
v6_ccord_2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 2nd, 2005, 05:02 PM   #14

yeah you can get the rims without tires just do 380$x4=$1520, that price you can get from anyone internet, local shops anywhere becaue thatS the pirce listed on aixswheels.com, where shops differ on prices is when it comes to tires, becasue they discount you on the tires becaue they are giving you a pakage deal, honestly i didnt know there was more then one type of hankook ventus tires. (ILL DO SOME RESEARCH AND GET BACK TO YOU ON THAT ONE)

ALSO I AM NOT A SUPPLIER OF AXIS WHEELS OR ANYTHING, I AM ONLY GIVING YOU INFORMATION BECAUSE I HAVE GONE THROUGH THE PROCESS OF TYRING TO GET A GOOD DEAL ON THESE WHEELS. V6ACCORD, YOUR FROM SOUTHERN CALI RIGHT? THERES A GUY THAT CAN GET THESE AXIS WHEELS ON THIS SITE FOR 1150$ FOR THE 19Z HE JUST DOSNT DO SHIPPING SO YOUD HAVE TO PICK THEM UP FROM HIM, SO I MEAN IF YOU CAN PICK THEM UP FROM HIM AND GET SOME TIRES YOULL BE SAVING ALOT OF MONEY GIVE EM A PM HERES THE LINK FOR THE 7 MODS HES SELLING, THERE SICK CHECK EM OUT, IVE TALKED TO HIM AND HE CAN PERTTY MUCH GET AND AXIS WHEELS.
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/...highlight=AXIS
WACKSAUCE IS HIS ID.
Old May 2nd, 2005, 05:07 PM   #15

Tire Size Is 235/35/19
Old May 2nd, 2005, 05:12 PM   #16
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon

http://www.machiii.net/wheels/Axis/SuperMesh.html
Exactly what you're lookin' for, but the offset available isn't gonna be good esp. if your car is lowered.

Last edited by Hongda; May 2nd, 2005 at 05:17 PM..
Hongda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in