Help with choosing bwD2 Racing Sport Coilovers and Tein SS - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD WHEELS, TIRES, & SUSPENSION DISCUSSION
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 12th, 2005, 02:04 PM   #1
indoctidiscant

Send a message via AIM to OwAce
Help with choosing bwD2 Racing Sport Coilovers and Tein SS

Now, D2 hasnt been around a long time, only since 1997. They have a their coilover which is comparable to the Tein Flex since it has shock height adjustability to allow full travel (something like that). Without the pillowball mount i can get it for 930 shipped. Now do you think im asking for it by purchasing a Coilover like this? The Nissan owners have used it and like it a lot, and the company's racing team seems to have done well (dont know if that should even make a difference). You can get the spring rates custom tailored, and the coilovers have 32 levels of damping. so umm should i go with something like this or just get the tein ss?

Last edited by OwAce; May 12th, 2005 at 02:09 PM..
OwAce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 12th, 2005, 08:45 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwAce
Now, D2 hasnt been around a long time, only since 1997. They have a their coilover which is comparable to the Tein Flex since it has shock height adjustability to allow full travel (something like that). Without the pillowball mount i can get it for 930 shipped. Now do you think im asking for it by purchasing a Coilover like this? The Nissan owners have used it and like it a lot, and the company's racing team seems to have done well (dont know if that should even make a difference). You can get the spring rates custom tailored, and the coilovers have 32 levels of damping. so umm should i go with something like this or just get the tein ss?

go with teins. I hate to sound like i work for them but real world experiece favors tein. i just installed tein ss adn got them from kuruma motoring on ebay for 850 + 50 shipping + 9 insurance. let me know if you have any intall questions about install anyway.

Dt
dt350 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in