Cheapest price for rear camber kit. - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD WHEELS, TIRES, & SUSPENSION DISCUSSION
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 17th, 2005, 06:34 PM   #1
St. Louis!

Cheapest price for rear camber kit.

What price and where did everyone get their rear camber kits from. I know ingalls and ebay are both $140 ish. Anyone note any better deals, on any brand out there?
Kingof3rdinput is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2005, 06:40 PM   #2

Send a message via AIM to driven
in for replys
driven is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 17th, 2005, 06:43 PM   #3
The Anti-Virus

Send a message via Yahoo to smithz
Search for SPC rear camber kit...
smithz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old May 17th, 2005, 08:10 PM   #4
St. Louis!

just did, same ol same ol. Arguing about which is better, or if rear camber is even necessary. I just need prices paid, and where.
Old May 17th, 2005, 10:02 PM   #5
The Anti-Virus

Rear is definitely necessary if you care about being able to correctly align the camber. Which kit probably makes no difference... I know that Tracey of www.atmotorsports.com is where I got my SPC, and he also can get the Ingalls. He will price match other sites... which is why I usually go through him. Just email him and tell him I sent you and that you want a quote, [email protected] or [email protected]. Good luck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"People in glass houses sink ships! F#@K!! A#S!!" - Wise Bartender in Boondock Saints

Old May 18th, 2005, 04:06 PM   #6

ingalls from what ive heard is the best so id probally go with that, its $140.
Deepa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 18th, 2005, 04:36 PM   #7
The Anti-Virus

Best how? Scientific reasoning only please...

"People in glass houses sink ships! F#@K!! A#S!!" - Wise Bartender in Boondock Saints

Old May 19th, 2005, 11:18 AM   #8
Official V6P Vendor

Send a message via AIM to peteriap
Well, first off SPC and Ingalls are the best camber kits you can buy. Both companies have been around for a very long time specializing only in camber kit production. The reason the Ingalls kit is the best rear kit to go with on the 98-05 Accord is because they provide both camber and toe links for the same price as an SPC camber link only. Up till a few months ago this was not the case but they have lowered their prices on this item to compete with SPC pricing. PM me if you have any further questions or check out our vendor forum.

visit us at

Your source for quality performance parts!
peteriap is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 19th, 2005, 11:08 PM   #9
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto

03LXV6Guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 20th, 2005, 02:55 PM   #10
The Anti-Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03LXV6Guy

Grow up idiot. I was asking for that explanation.
Old May 20th, 2005, 04:09 PM   #11

Seriously 03lxv6guy always has somthing stupid to say, if you dont have input on the question theres no need for you to leave dumba## remarks
Deepa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 20th, 2005, 04:12 PM   #12
The Anti-Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepa
Seriously 03lxv6guy always has somthing stupid to say, if you dont have input on the question theres no need for you to leave dumba## remarks
Old May 20th, 2005, 04:26 PM   #13

geez guys, I think he was just making a joke, hence the:

DangerMouse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 20th, 2005, 05:29 PM   #14
St. Louis!

whats owned mean?
Old May 20th, 2005, 05:53 PM   #15

Send a message via AIM to gabedabomb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingof3rdinput
whats owned mean?
It's like, if you say something to make someone else look stupid, or to prove your point. For instance, I could've just as well replied,"owned is what I'm about to do to you, you noob " but I'm not, so I'm just gonna tell you that so you can go "own" someone next time. It's all in good fun.

Definition - Own - to posess, to take control over. This act makes postwhores (someone who posts a lot) happy and feel important and smart, and proves that their existance and average of 5 hrs/day on vp6's Random Chatter is somehow worthwhile.

To Postwhores:

(just kidding, all in good fun, remember?)

Last edited by gabedabomb; May 20th, 2005 at 05:57 PM..
gabedabomb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 20th, 2005, 08:25 PM   #16
St. Louis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabedabomb
It's like, if you say something to make someone else look stupid, or to prove your point. For instance, I could've just as well replied,"owned is what I'm about to do to you, you noob " but I'm not, so I'm just gonna tell you that so you can go "own" someone next time. It's all in good fun.

Definition - Own - to posess, to take control over. This act makes postwhores (someone who posts a lot) happy and feel important and smart, and proves that their existance and average of 5 hrs/day on vp6's Random Chatter is somehow worthwhile.

To Postwhores:

(just kidding, all in good fun, remember?)
my response to yours

for not spotting the sarcasm. gj.
Old May 23rd, 2005, 03:50 PM   #17
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithz
Grow up idiot.
Wow. That owned smiley sure must of touched a nerve.

Anyway, offering advice is fine. But name calling is not necessary. Nor is it tolerated here. Re-read the forum rules you agreed to if you have any questions about that.

But I did have to laugh at your telling me to grow up.... as I was racing cars when you were still sh!tting in your diaper.... so I’m already “grown up”. Though at times I do enjoy acting like a kid (like yourself).

Just wondering, do you tell your Dad to grow up too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithz
I was asking for that explanation.
Really??
Well, to me (and notice that word me) it appeared that you didn’t believe the Ingalls kit was better than the SPC kit. And, to me again, your post was presented in such a way that you didn’t expect anybody to come up with legitimate reasons why the Ingalls kit is better than the SPC kit. Like you were just expecting a bunch of “Well I’ve got it, so it’s better” type of responses. Also, I took into account that you had advocated the SPC camber kit in several posts on other threads already, never mentioning that there are other camber kit choices available…. especially one that is better (granted though, that you apparently didn’t know that fact when you were recommending the SPC kit).

Just wondering again, do you own stock in SPC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepa
Seriously 03lxv6guy always has somthing stupid to say…
Not even close. Please stop showing your newbness.

Look thru my previous posts (that’ll keep you busy for awhile) and you’ll readily see that my posts where I had “somthing (sic) stupid to say” are in the minority. Most of my posts are informative, some offer opinions (usually when asked for, but sometimes even when not asked for), some are attempts at being funny (not always successful), and yes, some are stupid. But certainly not “always”. Just setting the record straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepa
…if you dont have input on the question theres no need for you to leave dumba## remarks
Agreed. There’s no need to….. but if I elect to, that is my choice. This is a public forum, and as long as I stay within the forum’s rules (no name calling, etc.), I can leave any remarks I desire.

Feel free to add me to your ignore list.

And you guys are banned from ever looking at the gen7 light bulb faq.

j/k (about the light bulb faq only)
03LXV6Guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 23rd, 2005, 04:33 PM   #18
keepin' it OG

Send a message via AIM to Kiet
ne ways, back to topic..

i had a shop mechanic order them for me straight from spc for 130 shipped. and i had my mechanic install them for 50 bucks. just rears though..

KIET

Kiet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 23rd, 2005, 06:17 PM   #19
The Anti-Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03LXV6Guy
Wow. That owned smiley sure must of touched a nerve.

Anyway, offering advice is fine. But name calling is not necessary. Nor is it tolerated here. Re-read the forum rules you agreed to if you have any questions about that.

But I did have to laugh at your telling me to grow up.... as I was racing cars when you were still sh!tting in your diaper.... so I’m already “grown up”. Though at times I do enjoy acting like a kid (like yourself).

Just wondering, do you tell your Dad to grow up too?
Someone is sure proud of himself and how old he is. Speaking of nerves being agitated... please note who spent a small portion of his day crafting a half page response. However my point to this particular post is simple. Your comment was just as unnecesary as was my reply to it, especially when taking into account the intended topic. Your reply was based soley upon assumptions, which you are clearly admitting, which is fine. As assumptions sometimes are, they were incorrect. So if you want me to apologize for misleading you and somehow not being clear enough, fine. I apologize. After reading what your assumptions were, and then rereading my post, I see how you could have taken it the way you did. However I would ask you do the same thing when analyzing why I reacted the way I did. I assumed it to be quite childish to reply in the fashion that you did. An assumption based upon a reaction to your assumptions which turned out to be incorrect. You see where I'm going with this I'm sure. Chalk it up to a misunderstanding gone awry. Now back to the topic...
Old May 23rd, 2005, 06:42 PM   #20
indoctidiscant

Send a message via AIM to OwAce
please take this fighting private. this is getting annoying to see members quabble amongst each other.

back to the original thread. i just got my camber kit from IAP. thats one heavy package. shipped to me in 4 bus days from order. impressive. the camber kits are heavy and look good quality. ofcourse they are just a set of 4 steel/iron bars with bushings and bolts but they look damn sturdy and based on my knowledge of suspension should take about an hour to install.

props to IAP for this product $ 129 shipped.
OwAce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 24th, 2005, 08:58 AM   #21
Official V6P Vendor

Send a message via AIM to peteriap
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwAce
please take this fighting private. this is getting annoying to see members quabble amongst each other.

back to the original thread. i just got my camber kit from IAP. thats one heavy package. shipped to me in 4 bus days from order. impressive. the camber kits are heavy and look good quality. ofcourse they are just a set of 4 steel/iron bars with bushings and bolts but they look damn sturdy and based on my knowledge of suspension should take about an hour to install.

Thank you for your business! Let me know if you have any further questions/comments or if we can help in any other way.

visit us at

Your source for quality performance parts!
peteriap is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 26th, 2005, 03:09 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwAce

I assume you got the Ingalls kit from them? I got it too a few weeks ago, and installed it pretty easy. But you're right, those are some solid looking parts. Way tougher than stock for sure. I like the rubber bushings too, stock parts don't have that.
DangerMouse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in