Accord V6 Forum banner

Good Year: Eagle F1 GS-D3 or Bridgestone...

986 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Doc 
#1 ·
Good Year: Eagle F1 GS-D3 or Bridgestone: Potenza RE050A? Any one have these tires im getting either one, Please leave negative comments i want to expect everything when i buys either or good comments u know what i mean. Duh. thnx

#2 ·
you smell...lol J/k negative enough for ya.....i have heard nothing but good things about the F-1 but you are gonna pay more for them that the potenza....and honda puts potenzas on the non 6-spds and i haven't heard much either way on those...IMO i would go with the goodyears...they seem to have a good track record for what i hear about the F-1 and tires like other stuff are the same....you pay for what you get...but let me know what you get because i have hankooks on mine right now and want to get a better set when i get rid of these and am kinda in between on what i want as well....good luck on ur decison...i'm sure youll be good off either way...

#4 ·
smokin6speed said:
you smell...lol J/k negative enough for ya.....i have heard nothing but good things about the F-1 but you are gonna pay more for them that the potenza....and honda puts potenzas on the non 6-spds and i haven't heard much either way on those...IMO i would go with the goodyears...they seem to have a good track record for what i hear about the F-1 and tires like other stuff are the same....you pay for what you get...but let me know what you get because i have hankooks on mine right now and want to get a better set when i get rid of these and am kinda in between on what i want as well....good luck on ur decison...i'm sure youll be good off either way...
they actually put turanzas on the autos, which are the far less sporty model.

#9 ·
GY F1 GS-D3's are like glue.

I have only had them for two weeks now... so we will see about the 280 treadwear rating.

I have to be careful when driving hard because the torque steer is REALLY noticeable now. Up stifting near redline almost yanks the wheel out of my hand.

Cornering is confident and predictable all to way up to breaking loose. You can actually hear the tire biting (or wearing away).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.