Anyone Running Neuspeed Race Springs?? - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD WHEELS, TIRES, & SUSPENSION DISCUSSION
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 12th, 2007, 10:55 PM   #1
Toyota/Honda Enthusiast

Anyone Running Neuspeed Race Springs??

Anyone running Neuspeed Race Springs on their coupe? If so, how do you like em? Hows the ride quality? Got any pics? What struts you running on them? Let me know,

I'm doing suspension and exuast next month. I wanna know if this is really worth it.

Thanks a million!

Sal
SableSal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 15th, 2007, 01:52 AM   #2
I ♥ My Honda

Send a message via AIM to ephyouckay
neuspeed supercup kit (race springs paird with koni sp3)

overall ride is really nice. however, really depends ont eh road. the spring sitself is a little bouncy but not too bad. if th roaded dont go a bunch of unevened paving and ridges youll be fine. handles really well and i love the konis. they should come out to under 600 for the combo.
ephyouckay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 15th, 2007, 01:15 PM   #3
Toyota/Honda Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ephyouckay
neuspeed supercup kit (race springs paird with koni sp3)

overall ride is really nice. however, really depends ont eh road. the spring sitself is a little bouncy but not too bad. if th roaded dont go a bunch of unevened paving and ridges youll be fine. handles really well and i love the konis. they should come out to under 600 for the combo.
Where do I purchase the super cup kit? I would be interested.

Sal

Old April 15th, 2007, 01:44 PM   #4
M

www.neuspeed.com
imnotmatt1189 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 15th, 2007, 11:18 PM   #5
Toyota/Honda Enthusiast

I am interested. Let me know, I'm planning on making the purchase this next month anyhow.
Old April 16th, 2007, 03:41 AM   #6
I ♥ My Honda

it really has to be pretty uneven to feel the bouncy effect and it has to be for a stretch or consistant uneveness for you to notice it.

best way to explain it is alot of times, road repairs are done in section and sometimes they pour i guess black tar across the road maybe 10 ft apart for say half a mile. this makes the ride a bit annoying as it gets a little bouncy. if the roads around your place a nice and flat it will be fine. my dads rdx also has a pretty sporty and aggressive suspension and even in his car i feel the bounciness although not as bad as my accord. for me there is only small sections of the freeway that have those nasty uneven roads. local driving is no problem at all.

if the roads are nice, the ride is like stock.. plus you get to play with dampening so yo can make some adjustments as well although it wont change the bouncy effect of the springs.
Old April 16th, 2007, 08:30 AM   #7
girl powah!!

Send a message via AIM to 03aV6cpe
for super cup kit

and eph u still on lowest perch?? do u scrape a lot??
geez, i sooooo wish i could do that here in Houston cuz that low perch looks aggressive and

Official Slammed Club Member (Stage 3)
Featured Ride Of The Month (June-July 2010)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
03aV6cpe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 16th, 2007, 11:36 AM   #8
I ♥ My Honda

well im only on the lowest in the rear. front is at mid perch. if i was any lower ill rub lol i already rub on occassion but only once in a blue moon. As for scraping, not much unless the driverway or watever is a total ***** hahahaaha.

roads where i am are pretty good. but your right, roads in seattle kinda suck compared to the king county.
Old April 23rd, 2007, 04:10 AM   #9
Giggity. Aw Right.

another +1 for supercup. it is noticibly stiffer when first installed, but now i don't even notice how stiff it is. much smoother than other aftermarket setups i've tried (in other cars) and great for daily driving. if you're in the OC, i special ordered mine from Island motorsports who are in buena park. they'll have it within the week. 'gluck! oh yea, middle perch for both, about a finger all around w/ 18" rims, no body kit, rarely scraping. =)
droopy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 25th, 2007, 11:09 AM   #10

Send a message via ICQ to liquorbox Send a message via Yahoo to liquorbox
I ordered my supercup from nuespeed and it was at my door in a week, the price was like 599. and free shipping, plus you got to get the camber kit, i ordered mine from tire rack and it came in a day... the ride is nice and it gives the car a much more agressive look...I have mine set on the second lowest perch in the front and middle perch in the back, I have a 6spd so i am running the stock 17's no body kit or lip and the car looks great and there is no scrapping.. just get it you won't regret it. Plus you can put the shocks and struts on yourself just bring the car somewhere to get an alignment and install the camber kit

Last edited by liquorbox; April 25th, 2007 at 11:15 AM..
liquorbox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in