[Request] Pic of Coupe on Tein S Techs. - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD WHEELS, TIRES, & SUSPENSION DISCUSSION
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 15th, 2007, 01:48 AM   #1
Toyota/Honda Enthusiast
 
SableSal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 447
[Request] Pic of Coupe on Tein S Techs.

As the title states, the next mod on my ride is suspension. I do not want a coil over setup. I was coils and struts. I am thinking on S Techs, and Konis. I just want a pic of what they look like on the car. I hear S Techs lower the front at 2" and rears at 1.2", does that give it a nice stance?





Sal
SableSal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old April 15th, 2007, 01:54 AM   #2
I ♥ My Honda
 
ephyouckay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Issaquah, WA
Posts: 1,891
Send a message via AIM to ephyouckay
you will probably want to even it out some with the konis by lowering the rears more. imo, i would go with the neuspeeds cuz they go lower. stechs aint low enough unless you get some 19s with thick rubber but nonetheless both are good drops.
ephyouckay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 15th, 2007, 01:13 PM   #3
Toyota/Honda Enthusiast
 
SableSal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 447
What kinda Neuspeeds? Race or sport?
SableSal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old April 15th, 2007, 04:22 PM   #4
I OWE benf656 MONEY
 
shon.nv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Sin City
Posts: 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by SableSal
As the title states, the next mod on my ride is suspension. I do not want a coil over setup. I was coils and struts. I am thinking on S Techs, and Konis. I just want a pic of what they look like on the car. I hear S Techs lower the front at 2" and rears at 1.2", does that give it a nice stance?

Sal
I have S-tech for V6 for sale, used for 3 months with Koni Yellows for $110(shipped). Here are the pictures on the lowest perch. Handling was great but ride quality wasnt what I needed, good setup though.






shon.nv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 15th, 2007, 04:25 PM   #5
I OWE benf656 MONEY
 
shon.nv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Sin City
Posts: 956
What the hell, here are some more







shon.nv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 15th, 2007, 11:15 PM   #6
Toyota/Honda Enthusiast
 
SableSal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 447
Cool, Shon I'll take em. I wasn't planning on making the purchase around the 11th of next month. You mind holding them til then? I will take them though, that's for sure.



Sal
SableSal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 15th, 2007, 11:24 PM   #7
I OWE benf656 MONEY
 
shon.nv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Sin City
Posts: 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by SableSal
Cool, Shon I'll take em. I wasn't planning on making the purchase around the 11th of next month. You mind holding them til then? I will take them though, that's for sure.
Sal

Send me your address in a PM and yeah I dont mind holding em for you.
shon.nv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 16th, 2007, 03:43 AM   #8
I ♥ My Honda
 
ephyouckay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Issaquah, WA
Posts: 1,891
Send a message via AIM to ephyouckay
that stech drop on lowest koni perch looks pretty good. as long as you pair it up with konis, itll be fine
ephyouckay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 20th, 2007, 08:59 AM   #9
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 57
Shon

What size rims are those? I have stock 17s and would like to keep them but I LOVE that drop son. What do you mean when you say the handling was not what you like. Was it too rough over pot holes or something? let me. And how much was this setup brand new installed. One more thing will honda still balance my tires and work on my brakes if my car is this low.

Also your headlights look awesome what brand are those?

If anyone has pictures of this setup with stock 17s on a coupe post them please, I'd really like to see how the look.

Last edited by kryptoniteman; April 20th, 2007 at 09:02 AM..
kryptoniteman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 20th, 2007, 09:12 AM   #10
cunning linguist
 
MorePower4me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: AZ --> IL
Posts: 984
What about the ride quality didn't you like?
Was it just too rough?
MorePower4me is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 20th, 2007, 05:15 PM   #11
I OWE benf656 MONEY
 
shon.nv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Sin City
Posts: 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorePower4me
What about the ride quality didn't you like?
Was it just too rough?
It was stiff or in other words a little bouncy, I wouldn't call it rough though. Its a matter of personal preference, some people want performance and dont care about the quality while some wants both. I must say it was a good setup, just wasnt right for my taste(and money at that time )


Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptoniteman
Shon

What size rims are those? I have stock 17s and would like to keep them but I LOVE that drop son. What do you mean when you say the handling was not what you like. Was it too rough over pot holes or something? let me. And how much was this setup brand new installed. One more thing will honda still balance my tires and work on my brakes if my car is this low.

Also your headlights look awesome what brand are those?

If anyone has pictures of this setup with stock 17s on a coupe post them please, I'd really like to see how the look.
They wheels were 17" and like I mention the setup was excellent but wasnt what I was looking for in a daily driver. Honda or any other shop will easily work on your car. On the lifts where you have to drive up, you gotta be really carefull cause its gonna be low with the S-techs.
shon.nv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On