camber kit question - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD WHEELS, TIRES, & SUSPENSION DISCUSSION
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 22nd, 2007, 11:46 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to ushyaar
camber kit question

hey everyone i have stechs on my 03 coupe. i was wondering does your guys camber in the rear go off easily? for example my car wasnt jacked up right, the guy jacked up one side too much and it was a little off, then after a bit of driving it was off by alot. then today my car got hit in the back by a woman in an SUV who didnt look in her rearview mirror and now the rear camber is off again. point im tryin to make is, is it just me or does it seem that ignalls camber kit doesnt fix camber that great bc little things can throw it off often? thanks for replies
ushyaar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 23rd, 2007, 02:15 AM   #2

I know it's probably not wise to throw a smart ass comment out here... but any collision is not a little thing.
k.heiner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 23rd, 2007, 11:38 AM   #3

what do u mean the guy jacked up one side too much?
your camber shouldn't just go wack unless you hit something ect an dumb ass woman in a suv or a pot hole, they have a 2 nut tightening system so raising your car shouldnt hurt it, i dont even run rear camber kits, although i have them i dont need them, if i were to adjust the coilovers any lower i would need them. there still off camber but by like .3 and they wear evenly. make sure u get an alingment at a shop that knows what there doin. I have never had a problem with the rear camber but most definatly the fronts.

my problem is the front castor and 400 bucks for those wishbone arms ehhh ill deal with the slight pull to the right.

Last edited by Jackthewack; June 23rd, 2007 at 11:40 AM..
Jackthewack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old June 24th, 2007, 05:21 AM   #4

yeah do you think maybe the jamming nuts weren't torqued enough?
Cups is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in