installed: TSX LED Side Mirrors - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 2i2dk1ny2i3

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 13th, 2017, 08:32 PM   #1

installed: TSX LED Side Mirrors

finally got them repainted, Holes drilled professionally (didn't want to mess up on this step since its one time thing redrilling the holes)

based on this pic by another Member, i only wired the Power Mirror function and not the LED function yet since i'm gonna try and redo the OEM LEDs by the help of someone who's redone them to a brighter/whiter LED

also, anyone have an idea why the Mirrors only go left to right but not up and down? any help is appreciated

pics:

other than having LEDs, the less squarish shape and less boxy shape of OEM ones is nice

DreaminAccord likes this.
2i2dk1ny2i3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 13th, 2017, 11:18 PM   #2
Give me a AK-47, NOW!

Send a message via AIM to PwR2BrN
Does the mirror not adjust vertically on both mirrors or just one?

There's a .pdf floating around with the DIY instructions. I used that and the mirror adjusts in all directions. I can't remember the wiring exactly but you can compare it to the picture you used. I can look for the .pdf again if you cant find it, but it should come up pretty easily with a google search.
PwR2BrN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 21st, 2017, 09:35 PM   #3

if you could link me i would appreciate it
2i2dk1ny2i3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old August 3rd, 2017, 02:10 PM   #4

I recently did this to my Accord as well. I also used the same diagram to wire them up and the mirror moves up/down/side to side. Is it just one side or both mirrors?
1CDNACCORD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 12th, 2017, 08:54 AM   #5

I did this too very long ago on my 04 Accord. Some thoughts on troubleshooting this would be to use a multimeter and determine if power is coming from the source. So if you push the up button, are you getting power coming out of it. Once you rule that out, take a 12v source and connect it to the up or down wire on the mirror and see if it moves. If it doesn't, then maybe there is an issue with the motor or threads on the back plate behind the mirror.
pitabread is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in