|August 10th, 2017, 08:13 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Denver, CO
250K Service interval, anything i'm missing or suggestions?
Been trying my best to keep up with everything and current ODO is around 260,000
things i've got done:
1. Timing Belt, Water Pump, Coolant - around 220K
2. Compliance Bushings and Alignment (TLS Front/Rear Sway bars installed)
3. new Summer Tires for 18s
4. Spark Plugs changed w/NGK Iridium plugs today, all 6 came out fairly easily, should i check on torque on them later?
5. Belt changed around 30k ish ago
6. Brakes fronts done 40k ish ago
7. following a 14-15,000K interval on ATF Fluid changes and 4-5000K for Synthetic Oil changes
couple questions, Coolant should be 60K interval? what would you suggest about Brake fluid interval?
they recommended Steering pump but will i lose power steering if it fails or could something worse happen if i wait it out?
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|