Accord V6 Forum banner

pics finally!!

737 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Krisbo 
#1 · (Edited)
hey everybody...i finally got pics, but she's still stock for now except the shaved butt (which i'm thinkin bout puttin back on, cuz it is a 6spd afterall)...

i got my tints (20% all around) two days after i took these pics, but hopefully i'll get some new ones up soonly. like most people, i'm planning on first gettin some GC coilovers here within the month hopefully, then some wheels (i'm thinkin konig theorys i think they should look pretty scrice)

--hoop

See less See more
#5 ·
hahaha i'm livin in vail, CO this summer...the lot behind my car is actually one that my parents recently bought at Cordillera...lot #9 on webb peak rd at the Summit course. it's sickening the views up there (thank god for my dad tryin to invest in something worthwhile finally...) (the website is http://www.cordillera-vail.com/ if ya wanna buy one :))

PimpDaddyKABZ>>
i'm not sure exactly where i'm gunna buy my GC's yet, i'm still trying to find a good shop around this area, maybe in the denver area if i have to which i probably will, but i think you should be able to get them right around 400 if not a little bit under that, do a search for them and theres a thousand threads about it on here...

--hoop

#7 ·
Tancuan82>>

sort of in oregon for the purposes of not having to pay any taxes on my car, i live in oregon...that's all uncle sam has to know :eek: :eek:

--hoop

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.