Accord V6 Forum banner

Any Yakima users on here?

642 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  ex2k4 
#1 ·
Anyone with Yakima Q tower on Coupes? I know i saw ONE picture of accord sedan with yakima system on the top.

I'm trying to get some feedback on the rack. I know we have a member with Thule on a coupe... I need to see if I'll need the stretch kit for the coupes? god i hope not..

PLEASE post PICs!!!!

#2 ·
ex2k4 said:
Anyone with Yakima Q tower on Coupes? I know i saw ONE picture of accord sedan with yakima system on the top.

I'm trying to get some feedback on the rack. I know we have a member with Thule on a coupe... I need to see if I'll need the stretch kit for the coupes? god i hope not..

PLEASE post PICs!!!!
Errrgghh, I suppose if you need it. It's just such a shame to interupt the lines of the AV6 coupe with a roof rack. Still, better to have the AV6 and still be able to go Kayaking, or whatever.

#3 ·
Half-Breed said:
Errrgghh, I suppose if you need it. It's just such a shame to interupt the lines of the AV6 coupe with a roof rack. Still, better to have the AV6 and still be able to go Kayaking, or whatever.
when you say "I suppose if you need it."

do you mean the picture or the rack? :)

I don't know which you were implying whether if it was on the picture or rack. I really need the picture to see the location of the towers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.