Accord V6 Forum banner

My bodykit finally got mounted

1K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  19-BlackV6-98 
#1 · (Edited)
I finally got a chance to test mount my Buddyclub2 bodykit that I purchased in March '05. I've been though hell with body shops over the summer and just decided to wait and install and get it painted in late winter so it would be ready for the spring. That is if I can get my B16 for my 91 civic so I can drive that while the accord is in the shop. So much to do so little money. :( Any way reading extensively on how to mont and fit a bodykit I decided to DIY. The kit fit with no problem just a few places where I will have to modify and fiberglass. Not a prob though.
Comments and suggestion always welcome.

I'll post pics of the areas that need work tomorrow.

#9 · (Edited)
I'm keeping it silver love the color. I had a CF hood but I sold it cause I didn't like the fitment. It was Buddyclub2 also. I think I'm going to go with Siebon or Vis. I want the hood and trunk combo.

I did have some fitment issues with the back. Specifically on the sides at the angle. I will have to add fibeglass to fill it. I'll post pics.

#12 ·
It will be painted sometime in feb. BTW I am not driving around like this. I just wanted to test fitment. Its in my basement awaiting custom work. Eclipse reverse lights in bumper, liscence plate light , and side markers. Its stupid to drive around with inpainted bumpers. I laugh at poeple when I see that .

#21 ·
Legendaryyaj said:
Looks good. I was going to note about your hood being Vis probably cuz it fit like mine, ****!

I have a Vis and it looks just about as good if not worse than that one you had. I would try Seibon.
Its directly from buddyclub2 but i found out that they are purchased from another company and they just slap their name on it.

Crappy fitment. Thanks fo rthe advice, I think I will go with Seibon.

Oh yeah don't clown the fake cf grill I recently painted it flat black. :p

#26 ·
19-BlackV6-98 said:
whoa thats a big difference....nm about changing my rear bumper....

how much will it cost you to paint your kit?
Got to get the whole car painted. I have a lot of little dings all over that bother me and the black tape that I so strategically placed on the door is covering a bullet hole, but that's another f'ed up story.
I hope the cost of a full paint jo done properly with stripping of old paint filling in the ding and fixing the hole will cost around 2k. And if I could find proper door poppers I will get the door handles shaved as well. And the autolocs don't fit I already ttried.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.