Accord V6 Forum banner

My New Rotora BBK

7K views 26 replies 20 participants last post by  InspiredAcura 
#1 ·
UPS truck came and delivered a gift for my RX300
Xdrilled and slotted 13" two piece rotors, SS brake line with clear tube tight cover

Directional vanes

4 pot calipers

See less See more
#3 ·
About how much did those things run? Those look SWEET :drool:

#4 ·
Rotora listed $1995, but their retail price is usually cheaper if you know someone that can order from Rotora directly.
I will try to install it myself over Christmas break as Rotora's instruction is clear and with pictures. I have done rotor and calipers upgrade on my 2nd generation TL. All I need is Pirelli 18" Scorpion Zero tires, I bought a set of slightly used SSR Competition 18x7.5 off ebay and H&R spacer from another forum. Still have some ATE Superblue brake fluid.

#7 ·
I checked with Rotora and no BBK rear for the RX300. I installed Rotora stock sized slotted rear with Akebono ceramic pads last winter, plan to upgrade to Akebono Street Performance pads to keep brake bias somewhat balanced once I put front BBK on.
Couple more pictures of what I gathered so far for my BBK project.
ATE SuperBlue brake fluid and H&R 25mm spacer, 25mm is big but no need to mess w/ stubs

SSR Competition forged 18x7.5, :eek:

Did I mentioned forged rims? 15.4lbs per rim

Now I need some Pirelli Scorpion Zero tires and more HP. Anyone wants to join us to develope a lightweight Pulley for 1mzfe ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.