Accord V6 Forum banner

Need suggestions for lighting

818 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  OCdjg 
#1 ·
Any and all input welcome.

After test fitting my kit and before my car gets painted, I want to do all modifications. I will be looking into getting the shaved carbon fiber trunk and I want to do custom back-up lighting. I want to add reverse lights to the bumper.

First I was thinking the IS300 trunk lights and just use clear bulbs.

But Please give me other suggestions. Also I was thinking about adding the g35 side markers to the bumber. Does anyone know if this will work or have any info?

I also have some cf highlights to fabricate like a liscence plate light cover and the lower rear cover since I didn't buy the one with the CF. And I also added the OEM rear side markers.

See less See more
#4 ·
your idea looks good...suggestion tho, get the altezza either blackhousing or chrome taillights (the corners of course), then tint them red. I've seen other members on here do that and it looks really good. It'll give you a circular look in the lens like the is300 lights. I think that combo will look hot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.