Accord V6 Forum banner

TSX Headlight and alot of Audio

854 views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  joedanger11 
#1 · (Edited)
Bump^
I'm going back to school. If I dont sell this week, Ill have to wait until im home again for asian new years. Sooo....New prices!

TSX headlight w/ ballast 145 shipped
Adire Component Set 230 shipped
PC450 140 shipped
Alpine type R's 80 shipped
TYC elegante 70 shipped

LOC is still 20 shipped

I gave up on looking for the tranny cooler/filter. I bet its in the other house. We've been in the process of moving for some time so I wouldnt bet on finding it anytime soon.

**TSX headlight WITH HID projector and Ballast (passener side) .
The bulb holders are perfect and the lens is flawless since the projector has never been removed from the housing.

**Adire Audio Koda II component set. This is Adire's component set. Back when they were still available, they cost $319 not including shipping from adire. The midbass on the Mark II drivers are legendary (check out elitecaraudio.com) for reviews on this set. Brand new. Never Powered up.

**Precision Power Power Class PC450 4 channel amplifier. This is one of ppi's good amps before the company was sold and quality went down. Amps are known to be underrated. The rating is 50 watts rms X 4. I planned on bridging the channels for the Adire Koda's. These can also be used to power both in door and rear speakers.

**Navone engineering line out converter. This is necessary if you plan on running an aftermarket system off the stock accord head unit.

**Alpine type R coaxials 80shipped. These can be powered off the stock headunit. Brand New. Never powered up.

**(possible) TYC gen I tails for 6th gen coupe 80shipped obo. These were painted white, but the paint could be redone.

**(possible) B&M remote filter and transmission cooler kit. I bought these back in the days of av6.com. Everyone knows what this is. I have to look for it, but I thought I would post it if anyone was interested.

See less See more
#3 ·
DrachenV6 said:
**Navone line out converter 20 shipped..
**pricing to come on the transmission cooler/filter
I might be interested in the LOC. How many channels is it? Or do you have a model number as to which it is? Thanks
Cyberia

#5 ·
Only one headlight? What happened to the other side? If there were two I'd buy them.

#9 ·
DrachenV6 said:
...**Alpine type R coaxials 80+1/2 shipping. These can be powered off the stock headunit. Brand New. Never powered up.
you should specify the size 6.5 in, 6 in x 9 in...

also you should specify the model number. alpine has revamped the Type Rs like 3 times.

bump for yah.

#15 ·
Bump^
I'm going back to school. If I dont sell this week, Ill have to wait until im home again for asian new years. Sooo....New prices!

TSX headlight w/ ballast 145 shipped :eek:
Adire Component Set 230 shipped
PC450 140 shipped
Alpine type R's 80 shipped :eek:
TYC elegante 70 shipped

LOC is still 20 shipped

I gave up on looking for the tranny cooler/filter. I bet its in the other house. We've been in the process of moving for some time so I wouldnt bet on finding it anytime soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.