2008 Accord V6 EX-L 262.3 WHP 235.9 TORQUE

8K views 53 replies 15 participants last post by  D-Press 
#1 ·
These are the mods I have on this car.

AEM CAI

Greddy Cat Back Exauste

P2R Trottle Body Spacer

Un Orthodox Pully

I have the dyno graph saved on my computer does anyone know how to load them on.

#37 ·
Well you can get test pipes to replace the pre cats or replace them with TL-S 600cell/in cats that are higher flowing, maybe you can find some used on acurazine.com.

The third cat is a 300cell/in cat thats mor eof a finishing cat, that could be left on as a high flow cat. Im just using a CL-S high flow oem cat on my 3.2 setup rightnow.

Great numbers BTW.

#48 ·
The Jpipe/precat deletes are exactly the same for the 7th & 8th gen Accords as well as the TL and TL-s. They will fit. The ATLP V2 looks to be the best design thus far. XLR8 has a great design too, but the pipe hangs low. The RV6 V2 looks nice as well, a good improvement over the V1.

#51 ·
I can confirm that the pipes do not translate to the newest TL... They are to short. but I have yet to hear of anyone trying a retro fit on a 8th gen accord. personally I don't see why it would not fit, I tried to get someone to go into Xlr8 shop for a test fitting in that area... no one responded. Also if you buy one for a test fit, some of the makers MIGHT take the pipe back if it does not fit, providing you return in exactly the same condition. it should be fairly easy to see if it is going to fit when you get the car up in the air. Normally I would have been all over this already, but I am still concentrating on suspension and have yet to move to the engine compartment

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.