Accord V6 Forum banner

emergency sale on all new items

792 views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Tuning_mgr 
#1 ·
brand new set, still in box Motegi MR7 17x7 gunmetal.
waited for these wheels for over a month and because of unforseen emergency case, i have to sell them.

they go for 450+ shipped on ebay. willing to part for $430 shipped to 48 states.

also have tokico illuminas, never opened, bought a week ago for 380. willing to sell for 350 shipped to 48 states.

yokohama avid v4s 17x7s, still wrapped. paid 440, asking 400 shipped.

Tein H techs, so new still not delivered, paid 175, asking 150 shipped.

items will ship from MD and all shipping are to lower 48 states. canadian shipping and customs is extra.
or willing to trade some items for a running car in the toronto area.

#5 ·
items were bought within the past 2 weeks. they were shipped to MD, now i'm stuck in canada and cant get back.

the prices are what they are. no obo.

i'll sell the illuminas for 320 pick up.

since i dont have a way of getting back to MD to take pics, u can look at them on manufacturer's web page. all items are brand new, in their original shipping packages from various ebay sellers, as delivered by UPS.

i havent even gotten a chance to see them. they were delivered to my house and i cant go back to MD for 3-5 mths and i need the money right now more then i need the parts.

#9 ·
alright guys

thanks for everyone's response, but i'm not gonna lose my shirt over getting rid of these items.

the prices are not negotiable. they already include enuff discounts over buying these anywhere online or local shops.
if u want to negotiate the prices, then go buy them at ebay.

canadian shipping and customs are extra... prefer to ship within US.

i'm in a bad situation but not desperate enuff for money to give them away.
soon as i get to US, i have to buy all these things again, so i'm not gonna throw them at the first offer i see.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.