Accord V6 Forum banner

-= FS: *NorCal* Xenon Kit and Ground Control Coilovers =-

2K views 40 replies 14 participants last post by  manwezzy 
#1 · (Edited)
For a friend...

1) Xenon Body Kit - $400
I am selling a Xenon body kit for 98-00 Honda Accord sedans. The kit is 4 pieces(2 side skirts, front valence, and rear valence), and made of high quality, flexible, poly urethane. I was the one and only owner of this particular body kit. It was on the car for about 3-4 years. There are no damage or cracks. The bottom of the front and rear valence has scrapes. The kit will definitely need to be repainted. The current paint was fairly crappy to start with and is flaking off. It does not include the mounting hardware. I prefer to sell locally.

Pics:

.: Full Kit :.

.: Rear Valence :.

.: Rear Valence Stamp (inside) for Authenticity :.

.: Front Valence :.

.: Paint Flaking on Front Valence :.

.: Underneath Front Valence :.

.: Front Valence Stamp (inside) for Authenticity :.

.: Side Skirts :.

2) Ground Control Coilovers - $325

These are for a 98-02 Honda Accord. They are brand new. These are adjustable sleeves with Eibach springs. I bought these around 2001 with the intent of using them, but never did. I prefer to sell locally.

Pics:

PM secretaznman or ptoydea@yahoo.com if interested.

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
First off, thanks Wes for posting up my crap for me.

For the Ground Controls, considering they are brand new, and retail for $399, I am asking $325 plus shipping. However, I would really like to sell locally so I don't have to deal with shipping, but I am willing to ship. I will entertain offers so long as they are reasonable.

As far as the kit, like with the coils, I really want to sell locally. I have decided that I will not ship the kit. Pick up only.

Whoever is interested can contact me via pm on here or email me at ptoydea@yahoo.com

#10 ·
To clear up any kind of confusion, I, SECRETAZNMAN, AM THE SELLER. I just had
ll kaidoy ll start the post for me becuase my post count is so low I wasn't able to start a thread. lol

So any questions, or you want to buy, I am the person you want to contact.
Send me a pm, or email me at ptoydea@yahoo.com.

#16 ·
secretaznman said:
To clear up any kind of confusion, I, SECRETAZNMAN, AM THE SELLER. I just had
ll kaidoy ll start the post for me becuase my post count is so low I wasn't able to start a thread. lol

So any questions, or you want to buy, I am the person you want to contact.
Send me a pm, or email me at ptoydea@yahoo.com.

Please Check your Email and PM box... I am gonna pick up the kit this weekend hopefully :D

#24 ·
Email replied to.

Coils and the kit are still available.

As far as the GC coils, I am not sure how low they go. I bought them because I knew they were quality pieces and would most likely provide a more than ample drop.

And let me clarify something about the kit. I had someone interested in the kit but, they were under the impression that I am selling the kit plus the paint job. My price is only a reflection of the kit itself and not the paint.
I think I may have already mentioned it, but the kit was painted nearly 5 years ago and has seen the "normal" wear and tear. Truthfully, the paint job itself, although done at a local Honda dealer bodyshop(EG Honda) wasn't the best to start with. If I were to put the kit back on the car, I would most certainly have it repainted. The kit has no cracks what so ever(it's urethane!).

If you are really interested, please let me know via email(preferred) or pm.
my email is ptoydea@yahoo.com

#26 ·
Hi.

I have a 01-02 Xenon Kit front lip painted white. The Condition of the paint is Great with a flexible clearcoat too.

Can I trade it for your 98-00 Xenon lip, because I have a 98-00 front bumper and my 01-02 xenon lip wont fit!

Please get back to me ASAP. I also know that "1bLwN_AcCoRd" might be interested in buying your kit if the kit included the 01-02 xenon lip becasue he has a 01-02 accord.

Please PM me....

Thanks!

Justin

secretaznman said:
Email replied to.

Coils and the kit are still available.

As far as the GC coils, I am not sure how low they go. I bought them because I knew they were quality pieces and would most likely provide a more than ample drop.

And let me clarify something about the kit. I had someone interested in the kit but, they were under the impression that I am selling the kit plus the paint job. My price is only a reflection of the kit itself and not the paint.
I think I may have already mentioned it, but the kit was painted nearly 5 years ago and has seen the "normal" wear and tear. Truthfully, the paint job itself, although done at a local Honda dealer bodyshop(EG Honda) wasn't the best to start with. If I were to put the kit back on the car, I would most certainly have it repainted. The kit has no cracks what so ever(it's urethane!).

If you are really interested, please let me know via email(preferred) or pm.
my email is ptoydea@yahoo.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.