Accord V6 Forum banner

TW/trade: silver 18's & Falken Tires (4lug)

546 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  sl33pyriceboi 
#1 ·
just seeing if theres anyone that might want these... i'm trying to go back to stock, but if no biters, i'll just leave them on.

Brand: Lenso
Size: 18" x 7.5"
Condition: all 4 are in pretty good condition. two of them have a slight curb rash, but nothing major.
Tires: Falken Ziex 225/40/18 Z rated
Tread: Still pretty good... about 6,000 miles on them. plenty of life left
Accessories/Etc: I have the lock and key and will include them of course.

I rather not separate the rims from the tires cuz that's a hassle, but if there's a buyer for both of them separately then I guess so.

Preferring PayPal or Cash.. And local 714/949 ish. We can do the trade/install at Robert (Teirs)'s house or a shop if you prefer

Asking maybe $5-600 rims & tires? i'm not sure how much to ask, so offers are accepted but no low-balling.

here's the only pic i have of them for now.. i'll post more later.

i'm also looking for stockies/blackies with decent tread if anyone has them that wants to trade for them or whatnot.

remember, none of this is set in stone or for sure. i might just end up keeping the rims on the car if i change my mind.

See less See more
#2 ·
frozen said:
just seeing if theres anyone that might want these... i'm trying to go back to stock, but if no biters, i'll just leave them on.

Brand: Lenso
Size: 18" x 7.5"
Condition: all 4 are in pretty good condition. two of them have a slight curb rash, but nothing major.
Tires: Falken Ziex 225/40/18 Z rated
Tread: Still pretty good... about 6,000 miles on them. plenty of life left
Accessories/Etc: I have the lock and key and will include them of course.

I rather not separate the rims from the tires cuz that's a hassle, but if there's a buyer for both of them separately then I guess so.

Preferring PayPal or Cash.. And local 714/949 ish. We can do the trade/install at Robert (Teirs)'s house or a shop if you prefer

Asking maybe $5-600 rims & tires? i'm not sure how much to ask, so offers are accepted but no low-balling.

here's the only pic i have of them for now.. i'll post more later.

i'm also looking for stockies/blackies with decent tread if anyone has them that wants to trade for them or whatnot.

remember, none of this is set in stone or for sure. i might just end up keeping the rims on the car if i change my mind.

i pmd u...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.