2006 Accord Coupe EX-L w/ NAV 6 Speed Manual | Northern Illinois - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS > CARS FOR SALE
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 14th, 2010, 05:55 PM   #1

2006 Accord Coupe EX-L w/ NAV 6 Speed Manual | Northern Illinois

Here is the link to more details and pictures:
http://www.automotivetech.org/accord/

2006 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 With Navigation | 6 Speed Manual Transmission

Full Front 3M Clear Bra

Winter and Summer Tires Included

VIN: 1HGCM81776A013196

61,000 Miles

Asking Price: $14,400

Call Mark 847.989.9791

The Story:

My name is Karen, I am selling my 2006 Accord. I bought this car new in 2006 and it was my first new car. I loved it then and still think it is one of the best cars in it's price range. The reason I am selling it is because my husband and I now have 4 cars and none of them are very practical. I just bought a new Honda Fit for daily driving and the Accord is just sitting in the garage. I have treated this car with great care. It was my daily driver for 4 years. Below you will only get the most accurate information about it. Please know that, I am not going to give it away, the car has been cared for properly so don't insult me with some crazy low ball offer. I know what the car has been selling for, so please make reasonable offers. My husband Mark will be handling most of the process of offers. Please contact him and when the offer gets serious I will be happy to talk with you.

The Good:

* 1. No mechanical defects of any kind. The car drives perfect and nothing needs to be fixed or repaired mechanically.

* 2.The interior is in good condition and all electronics, NAV and everything works like new.

* 3. Full front 3M clear bra. The hood, bumper and side mirrors are covered with the film.

* 4. Car comes with and extra set of summer tires. The tires currently on the car are Hankook RS2 Summer tires at 225-45-17. Two of them are pretty worn, however there is a set of 4 brand new tires from tire rack to mount whenever you want.
* 5. A set of 16" Steel wheels with Bridgestone Blizzak WS60 tires also come with the car to be mounted on those snowy days. They have 1 Winter season on them. These make an incredible difference if you have never driven on snow tires in the winter.

* 6. Mobil 1 Synthetic 5w-20 used through out owner ship with Honda filters.

* 7. All service done by one shop: All Star Auto, Woodstock, IL (815)334-2277 and can be talked to about service history. Talk to Mark (owner) or Scott.

* 8. 3rd Gear TSB done at 20k miles at Motorwerks Honda in Barrington. Transmission and clutch is good working order. No issues in any conditions.

* 9. Trunk Mat accessory comes with car.

* 10. No modifications to the car. The car is stock right down to the air filter.

* 11. I have been driving manual transmission cars for over 15 years and have been in sports cars and normal cars alike. The car was always driven properly, no standing starts or anything abusive was performed to the transmission. And trans fluid was change 3 times since I have owned the vehicle.

* 12. All books, 3 Keys (Two Remote, one Vallet) and Window Sticker included.

The Bad:

* During my first year of ownership at a family members house one of my cousins was brushing snow off the top of peoples cars in the driveway to be nice. Well he used a push broom and it caused some scratches to the roof pillars on both sides. Since the car is silver it does not show that badly and I left it as upset as I was. See the picture gallery for more details.

* Driver side floor mat is not in the best condition, it is the only floor mat that is worn.

* Battery works but has not been replaced since ownership. No problems with it, but plan on replacing it in the next year as a part of your schedule.

* No warranty, I never bought an extended warranty with any Honda I have owned and this car never needed any repairs. But just know that and plan "accordingly."

Items Included:

1. Car
2. Trunk Mat
3. 3 Keys
4. All original manuals, paper work and window sticker
5. Extra Set (4) Hankook RS2 Tires, new.
6. Extra Set (4) Steel wheels with Bridgestone Blizzak WS60 (Used One Season)
7. 3M clear bra installed, Front Bumper, Hood and Side Mirrors.

Pictures:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dezoris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 14th, 2010, 06:00 PM   #2

You can PM or call me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old November 15th, 2010, 11:57 PM   #3

first picture is sick.GLWS
TOFU is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old November 16th, 2010, 04:44 AM   #4
Coldspeed

Looks like a way clean car! Price looks good IMO, GLWS! I'd buy it if I could!
Metaender is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 16th, 2010, 05:17 AM   #5
DV8
Hella Functional

Send a message via ICQ to DV8 Send a message via AIM to DV8 Send a message via MSN to DV8
wow... rare car
DV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 17th, 2010, 10:50 AM   #6

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Its a great car, I am sure someone will want it.
Its funny when you get it all cleaned up and take pictures like that start to feel guilty about selling it.

Old November 17th, 2010, 12:06 PM   #7
FG4

1st 3rd and last pic are sweet, great price, glws
Batmobile is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in