2004 Accord 2dr Coupe 4cyl w/ Extras - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS > CARS FOR SALE
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 27th, 2011, 06:30 PM   #1

2004 Accord 2dr Coupe 4cyl w/ Extras

Hey My Wife is selling her Accord Coupe because she wants a TSX now. This cars runs excellent, good on gas and well maintained! She's the second owner. Car is clean in and out except for minor dings and blemishes shown in pics below.

Body: 2004 Accord LX Coupe (4cyl)

Mileage: Appx 150xxx (alot of highway miles)

Standard: Power Windows & Locks and other LX options

Exterior: HFP front and Rear Lip Spoilers (no sides), Black Housing Headlights w/ HID's, OEM style Wing, Red & Clear LED tail-lights, OEM style Fog-lights w/Amber LED's, KYB struts with Skunk2 Springs, 2007 Acura TL Wheels

Interior: Acura driver airbag, Pioneer CD/MP3/Ipod Ready head unit, with Lightning Audio 1000w Amp, Pioneer 3way Speakers (front), Prestige Remote Starter/Alarm w/trunk opener

Q- Why do have an Acura Air Bag?
A- The Original honda one peeled really bad and she always liked the Acura symbol anyways.

Q- Why does the Speedometer Cluster read 168k miles if the car has 150k miles on it?
A- A few months back the original cluster shorted out for some reason and we found one on ebay for cheap!

Q- So how do you keep track of the mileage?
A- When the OE cluster shorted out, the mileage was 146k miles and the one we bought had 164k

Q- Is there any maintainence has to be done immediately?
A- None, The Oil pan has had a slight leak but we are changing that before we sell.

Q- What maintainence have been done?
A- We've only had to change the secondary oxygen sensor and we've replaced both Axels with seals which have lifetime warranty about 2yrs ago. Oil changes and tune-ups have been done accordingly.

We're asking $6900 Negotiable (willing to part out Lip kit, wheels and lights) If interested please contact 917-731-1971

06BlackDevil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 28th, 2011, 11:08 PM   #2

only if this deal is in cali. Bump for you.
nguoikhogiai200 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 28th, 2011, 11:27 PM   #3

Aren't the miles in these cars kept in the car's computer and not the cluster? To my knowledge, the cluster is just a display of the miles, and unless the car's computer was changed, shouldn't the miles still show to be the actual mileage on the car? The only type of clusters I know to keep the miles on them were the analog ones of yore...
FollowingNFront is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old March 29th, 2011, 09:16 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FollowingNFront View Post
Aren't the miles in these cars kept in the car's computer and not the cluster? To my knowledge, the cluster is just a display of the miles, and unless the car's computer was changed, shouldn't the miles still show to be the actual mileage on the car? The only type of clusters I know to keep the miles on them were the analog ones of yore...
Well I guess we know that answer now... Cause it definitely changed... Maybe its 06 & 07 that are like that... ???
06BlackDevil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 29th, 2011, 09:27 PM   #5
-Allin-

Daym! That's a clean coupe. Wanna sell me that red H emblem on the back lol.
GLWS. I'd hop on it if it was close.
LongBeachKid562 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in