FS: (NY) 2004 Acura TL 5AT NAVI w/ A-Spec Pckg - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS > CARS FOR SALE
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 10th, 2011, 10:56 AM   #1
2005 Acura TL 6MT NBP

Arrow FS: (NY) 2004 Acura TL 5AT NAVI w/ A-Spec Pckg

Hey guys, I'm looking for a new home for my fancy Accord She is low mileage, great looking and performing ride with no issues. Basically a new old car. I will entertain offers and trades with money on top. Thanks!

Copy/pasted from...ahem..Azine

Year: 2004
Make: Acura
Model: TL
Price: $19950
Mileage: 34400
Color: White Diamond Pearl
Location (State/Prov): NY

THE CONDENSED FACTS:

1. Price: 19950
2. Mileage: 34400
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi? 5AT NAVI
4. Reason for selling: I have little use for the car
5. Location: Staten Island, New York
6. Pictures: Available
7. Are you the first owner? Yes
8. Title information:
a. Clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/other (explain further): Clean
b. Also state if you have title or it is being held by a lienholder: In hand
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): Available
10. Modifications: Read below
11. Service record: Available
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc. None

A little explanation:

This car is right out of a time capsule. Original, in great overall condition and with true mileage. It requires nothing but a new driver and more use. Always timely and well serviced with Acura or other quality parts. All service, recalls, TSBs and maintenance are up-to-date. In the past some of these were performed by Acura of Brooklyn, where the car was originally bought as new, and more recently by Acura of Manhattan. However, I like to do the routine and preventive maintenance myself whenever possible.

What's included?

Everything described here, plus the stock, spare or extra parts, if needed. All at my discretion!

Good

The car looks and rides great. Everything works as it should. All issues had been worked out. Nothing is needed: no repair, replacement or maintenance. Average gas mileage in the city is about 20 mpg, and usually 10 mpg better on the freeway. This car isn't a sports car but cornering in the twisties is flat and tight without sacrificing a quiet and comfy ride on the freeway. Brakes are confidence inspiring in all situations. Great traction in any weather from the near new Conti DWS tires.

Bad

Not in a showroom condition, regular wear and tear consistent with use, age and mileage. Tree branch fell on the roof leaving a small dent and a scratch. Somebody slightly dented and scratched the driver side rear bumper next to the tail light. Somebody stole the A-Spec badge. There is a small tear in the roofline next to the front passenger grab handle. Nothing major and barely noticeable.

Mods

Amsoil ATF, K&N engine air filter, Megan resonator, Outlaw intake manifold spacer, Progress RSB, Type S spare, Type S trunk lid lip spoiler, De-badged trunk lid, Painted front grill and inner bumper trim, 35% tint all around

Aspec

Full A-Spec Package and more: you get the sport tuned suspension, wheels and tires, brakes, aero body kit and interior trim. Instead of just an upgraded A-Spec brake pads this car comes with the Brembo brakes that come standard on the 6MT and Type S TL. Instead of the 235/40/18 Yokohoma summer tires that Acura specifies for the A-Spec package, this car sports the excellent all-season Continental DWS tires in 245/40/18. These tires long-lasting and 4-season safe. Interior is upgraded with the grippy A-Spec steering wheel and the aluminum pedals with rubber inserts from the TL Type S.

Accessories/Extras

2011 Acura Navi DVD, Acura all season floor mats, Acura rainguards, I-Simple full Ipod integration

Contact

Please, serious inquires only! No BS! Feel free to contact me via PM for details or write to actrosport at yahoo dot com Thanks!
ACTROS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 10th, 2011, 11:01 AM   #2

GLWS I saw a 2007 bronze Acura TL type S on craigslist 1 owner, auto/paddle shifters 120k miles all maintenance records driven by a female it is posted and all they want is $15k which is a steal given all maintenance is done to it.

Detailed in/out showroom condition.
DCdonDubby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 10th, 2011, 11:06 AM   #3
2005 Acura TL 6MT NBP

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]"> &mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]"> &mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]"> &mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

Old August 10th, 2011, 11:09 AM   #4
2005 Acura TL 6MT NBP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCdonDubby View Post
GLWS I saw a 2007 bronze Acura TL type S on craigslist 1 owner, auto/paddle shifters 120k miles all maintenance records driven by a female it is posted and all they want is $15k which is a steal given all maintenance is done to it.

Detailed in/out showroom condition.
Nice, thanks
Old October 10th, 2011, 04:48 AM   #5
2005 Acura TL 6MT NBP

Will entertain reasonable offers and trades...
Old October 27th, 2011, 04:21 AM   #6
2005 Acura TL 6MT NBP

Anyone wants to trade in his 6spd TSX or Accord sedan for this?
Old February 26th, 2012, 02:46 AM   #7
2005 Acura TL 6MT NBP

To The Top!
Old February 28th, 2012, 01:32 AM   #8
2005 Acura TL 6MT NBP

The mileage and pricing have been updated, currently 40K and $16.5K respectively.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in