FS: 2007 EX-L V6 5AT Sedan STL, MO. 85,500 Miles - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS > CARS FOR SALE
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 19th, 2012, 08:34 PM   #1
2007 Accord EX-L V6 5AT

FS: 2007 EX-L V6 5AT Sedan STL, MO. 85,500 Miles

What: 2007 Honda Accord EX-L V6 5AT Sedan
Miles: ~85,500
Color: Nighthawk Black Pearl
Interior: Taupe (Tan) Leather
See this link for full list of features: 2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 Sedan 3.0L V6 6-speed Manual Features and Specs

Options for price (1 and 2 do not include mods)
1) Sell with hail damage (I replaced the rear window already and retinted it) for $8,000.
2) Sell after I fix the car for $14,000.
3) Sell with hail damage and all mods for $11,000
4) Sell after I fix car and with all mods for $17,500

List of Mods
1) OEM Factory Fog Lights
2) Aftermarket Front and Rear Speakers
3) Tinted Windows
4) Accord Hybrid Tail Lights (these have clear turn signal areas)
5) OEM Factory Trunk Lid Spoiler that I installed
6) Brake Rotors and Pads have maybe 20,000 miles on them and I custom painted the calipers black and they have "Accord" decal on them
7) Ralco Lightweight Crank Pulley
8) OEM Factory Mud/Splash Guards
9) Custom Painted Grille to match car
10) HFP Silverstar 17" Rims wrapped in Nokian eNtyre Tires with less than 2,000 miles on them (extra $500 and if you opt not to take them, I will get rims and tires on them as I already have a buyer lined up)
11) Accord Hybrid Side Mirrors with Blinker Custom Painted to color-match (extra $300 and I paid $450)
12) OEM Factor 03-05 Accord Front Lip Custom Painted to color-match and custom trimmed to fit the 06-07 bumper (extra $350 and I paid $500 and this is no longer made)
13) OEM All Season Floor Mats
14) OEM Trunk Trey
15) Interior and Exterior LED Conversion

Sound System
1) OEM Navigation Custom Install with Back-Up Camera, Voice-Command and 2012 DVD Map (extra $1200 and I paid $1800)
2) iSimple iPod Adapter kit (can be used with Navigation or Factory stereo and will cost extra $50 and I paid $150)

Engine/Performance Mods
1) Richies v2 J-Pipe (extra $200 and I paid $300 installed less than 2 months ago)
2) AEM V2 CAI (extra $150)

Car History
I purchased this car as a Lease-to-own from Enterprise in February of 2009. The car is paid off. I was the 2nd owner. It has been in a few accidents.
1) June 2011: Front end collision. Had to replace bumper, fenders, radiator, passenger headlight. No damage to engine and has been running perfectly since
2) December 2011: Fender bender that got the passenger headlight and front bumper replaced
3) April/May 2012: Hail storm that cracked back window. Has been replaced and damage to car still there.

I have all the records since I have owned the car and done all routine maintenance. I love this car, but looking to get something newer with less miles.

Also note this will come with OEM, unmodded headlights.

Please don't hesitate to email, text, or call me.
Thanks
Greg
(314) 6 zero 5 - 9 zero 5 six

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CarDomain:

DIY Documents:
LFSoccer2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 13th, 2012, 07:25 AM   #2
V6P OG

Send a message via AIM to LaoStradamus
pics of hail damage?
LaoStradamus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 13th, 2012, 09:11 AM   #3
2007 Accord EX-L V6 5AT

Sold it last week locally.
LFSoccer2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in