FS: 03 Accord Coupe EX V6 HFP AL - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS > CARS FOR SALE
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 19th, 2012, 11:14 AM   #1
Runs With Scissors

FS: 03 Accord Coupe EX V6 HFP AL

Here is a link to the ebay classified. Accord

Price: $9999
Miles: 112xxx
VIN#:1hgcm82663a001963

You are looking at a great 2003 Honda Accord EX V6 Coupe. This has been my personal car for over 4 years now and has been nothing but awesome. This car includes all the features of the top of the line EX V6 as well as fog lights, HFP Bodykit, HFP 17" Wheels and lowered suspension. I have also made some subtle upgrades to the car which improve it in many ways.

The condition of the car I would describe as near perfect. The exterior is a 9.5 out of 10. The paint is awesome with no visible blemishes. The car was repainted 4 years ago after a wind storm blew roofing shingles across the surface of the car causing scratches. Insurance only wanted to paint the affected areas so i came out of pocket and had the whole car repainted. At this time we added Frost Blue Pearl to the factory Satin Silver Metallic paint color resulting in a semi-custom color. It is very slightly lighter than the factory color but looks really good when light hits the blue pearl. The car was painted properly with all panels and lights being removed before painting. At this time all exterior trim pieces were replaced.The Interior is just as nice with no rips or tears or major scratches.
Since then the paint has been meticulously cared for. No automatic car washes have been used and I use only the best polish,waxes and sealants on the car. I even dry it with a leaf blower to avoid getting any new scratches. I recently had the front bumper repainted to cover any rock chips and also due to a shopping cart hit which may show up on carfax so it is near perfect right now.
The maintenance history is excellent. All services even oil changes have been done by McConnell Honda in Montgomery, AL. Feel free to call them to ask any questions ask for Casey or Tara.
The car turns heads and is mechanically sound and up to date with no known problems.
Below I will give a detailed list of options,upgrades and maintenance.

2003 Honda Accord EX V6 Coupe.
Black Leather Interior No Rips or Tears
Factory Brushed Aluminum Interior Trim Kit (Dealer Option)
AM/FM/CD Player With Integrated Ipod Adaptor (Charges Ipod and controls thru radio)
Outside temp sensor.
OEM Fog Lights.
Power Windows
Power Driver Seat
Power Sunroof
Power Locks
Traction Control
Heated Seats
Auto Off Headlights
Power Mirrors

Added Upgrades & Maintenance:
New Transmission by Honda at approx 80k Miles
New Timing Belt, Water Pump, Valve Adjustment, Spark Plugs at 100k Miles
New Brakes at approx 100k Miles (Brembo Rotors W/ Hawk HPS Pads)
New Windshield at 111k Miles
New SilverStar Headlight Bulbs at 111k Miles
Replaced both door lock motors at 100k Miles
Replaced ABS Computer at 105k miles
Oil changes every 5-7.5k by Honda Dealership
Transmission Fluid Changes Every 30k Miles

Upgraded rear sway bar to improve handling. (Acura TL Type S Sway bar)
Tein H Tech springs (rides better than HFP and has an even drop)
K&N Filter with modified OEM intake to cold air intake.
LED License Plate Lights
Optima Yellow Top Battery

As you can see this car has been well taken care of and there is most likely things I am forgetting. The only 2 areas of concern are the cd player does not work (always used ipod anyway) and the headliner has some stains which is common for these cars.

Copy of PPI

Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Last edited by str8rcn; July 22nd, 2012 at 02:13 PM..
str8rcn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 19th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #2

Car looks flawless, GLWS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dharding413 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 20th, 2012, 09:11 PM   #3
Runs With Scissors

I also forgot to add the car comes with an $800 Clifford 2 way pager remote start alarm. The alarm has keyless entry,trunk release,pager built in to remote and window control. It auto rolls up windows when armed and you can vent or roll down from remote.
The car also has wicked tuning rear camber arms.
I also took it to Honda today and had oil change,rotate and balance and 4 wheel alignment as well as a pre purchase inspection done and everything checked out.

Old July 21st, 2012, 11:59 AM   #4

Car is beautiful, hopefully it sells quick.
Arielit0oo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 26th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #5
Runs With Scissors

I keep remembering things I've done to the car.

It also has lighted steering wheel controls from an '06 model. This was not available on the '03 so I swapped them out.

It also has JL Audio XR 6.5 Components ($400) in the front with custom molded tweeter pods in the dash and the front doors have full Dynamat on inside and outside skins so the car is much quieter than stock.
Old July 29th, 2012, 01:42 PM   #6
Runs With Scissors

Car is also on autotrader.

Clean Carfax click here to autotrader ad with Carfax report.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in