|Register||FAQ||Members List||Calendar||Mark Forums Read||Insurance|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|April 29th, 2013, 08:31 PM||#1|
< DeSi BoY NocturnaL >
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Long Island, NY
FOR SALE: 2006 Lancer Evolution IX MR (NY)
2006 Lancer Evolution IX MR (wicked white)
Mileage: ~66k (pretty much all highway)
Title in Hand
Location: Long Island, NY
Feel free to contact me with any questions. FYI texts will get faster responses.
Pricing is as follows:
With the Volk wheels, coilovers, and jdm taillights (as seen in pics) - asking $27,900
With the stock SE wheels, stock suspension, and usdm taillights - asking $24,900
For the serious buyer, i'm slightly negotiable in price. Let me know where you're at and we can discuss. NO TRADES.
NO TEST DRIVES UNLESS YOU BRING $$$
It's with a heavy heart that I put my baby up for sale..
The time has come for me to move ahead and onto other things.
I'm the original owner, purchased brand new from Wantagh Mitsubishi in 2006.
All service has been done timely.
Oil changed every 3,500-4,000 miles
60k service was just done 5,000 miles ago
This car was featured in Import Tuner Magazine back a few years ago.
Last time it was on the dyno (about a year and a half ago) it put down ~425whp and 340lb-ft tq on Tach Motor Works Dynojet
The stock ECU was reflashed by Sean Ivey back in 2007 (for 93octane pump gas), and hasn't been changed since.
Been as reliable as ever.
The car is 7 years old now, and it's not showroom clean, but it is clean. It's got a few scratches n things here n there, but overall, this car's on point.
Here's a list of the modifications and pictures:
- AutoMotoSports 50trim Ball Bearing Turbo Kit:
- Fujita Upper Intercooler Pipe
- AMS Lower Intercooler Pipe
- JDM Evo IX MR bypass valve
- Ultimate Racing Test Pipe
- Greddy Ti-C Catback Exhaust
- Hallman Pro RX Manual Boost Controller
- Precision 780cc Fuel Injectors
- Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
- HKS DLI-2 Ignition Amplifier
- Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator
- Custom Powdercoated Valve Cover (Ferrari wrinkle red)
- Cusco TwinDisk Clutch
- Tuned by Sean Ivey in 2007 on stock ecu (93 octane)
- OEM SE Lip
- AMS Full Carbon Fiber Roof (full replacement)
- Rexpeed Carbon Fiber Vortex Generator
- Varis Carbon Fiber B-Pillar Covers
- JDM Evo 9 Rear Bumper
- JDM Evo 7 Taillights
- JDM Evo amber sidemarkers
- JDM Honda S2000 Antenna
- JDM Evo 9 Wind Deflectors
- Nokya Yellow Fog-light Bulbs
Interior / Electronics
- Carbon Fiber Dash Panel Strip (custom wrapped)
- Custom blacked out interior (suede wrapped headliner)
- Orbital Performance Double-Din Dash Kit
- AEM Boost Gauge
- AEM UEGO Wideband Gauge
- APEXi Turbo Timer
- Autometer Steering Dual Gauge Pod
- Volk CE28N Wheels - 18x9.5" +15
- Yokohama S-Drive Tires (245/35/18)
- Muteki SR48 neochro lug nuts
- BC Racing Coilovers
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads (front/rear)
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- ATE Super Blue Brake Fluid
- Pioneer Avic X940BT Navigation/DVD Receiver
- JL Audio 500/1 Amplifier
- JL Audio 10W6v2 Subwoofer
- JL Audio Subwoofer Enclosure
- Polk/Momo MMC6500 Component Speakers
- Polk/Momo MMC650 Co-axials w/crossovers
- Kicker ZX650.4 4-channel Amplifier
- Stinger Farad1 Capacitor
- Dynamat Doors
|April 29th, 2013, 08:49 PM||#3|
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Northwest Ohio
08' BMW E90 335i 6MT ~420whp
03' Accord 6-6 Coupe, 231k miles: ported & decked heads, TL-S cams, 11.5:1 compression, RV6 V1 Jpipe, TL-S sway bars.
Sold: 04' Accord 6-6 Coupe, 112k miles: Autocross STX season champion 2013.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|