|March 26th, 2014, 10:12 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2004
2003 acura cl type s 6 speed manual Milano red/tan int. ★Location:San Diego, ca★
Price: $3900 obo
Color: Milano red
Location (State/Prov): CA
1. Price:$3900 obo
2. Mileage: 209k
3. Milano red, manual, Navi: no
4. Reason for selling: Too Many cars
5. Location:San Diego, ca
7. Not the first owner and unknown on how many there was before me.
8b.Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder: Title In hand
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): available upon request
10. Modifications: Injen intake with down pipe and carb #
11. Service record: none
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.: NA
Replaced iacv a few hundred miles ago. Regular 3k oil changes. The body has some door dings and the small portion the clear roof, will update with pics. oil pan leak. Interior is in good shape, previous owner replaced bottom front seat upholstery. Transmission has no grinds. Motor is great, never abused. Never modified for the exception of the intake. Water Pump and timing was replaced 100k ago. I will update if I forget anything else, but if you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks!!
|March 27th, 2014, 07:48 AM||#3|
Join Date: Nov 2005
I recall when these were on the showroom floor. I sat in one there and noted the sticker price. That was a lot of bread 10+ anos back........(actually, it STILL is).
For less than 4 large, a near classic (6M, J32, leather et al can be had.
I would hope the CL goes to a nice home, not some sleeze....................
Yuv prolly considered Craig's List ..............
again, nice car for chump change..........
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|