FS: 2005 Accord V6 coupe 6-speed manual. - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS > CARS FOR SALE
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By petdocmb
  • 1 Post By MatthewYu
  • 1 Post By MatthewYu

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 9th, 2014, 06:05 PM   #1
Banned

FS: 2005 Accord V6 coupe 6-speed manual.

Here it is. Your chance to own a beautiful and super clean 7th gen specimen with a 6 speed manual and V6 engine. Current mileage is 115,600. Equipment for this car includes: remote keyless entry, power windows, power door locks, power drivers seat, 6 disc in dash cd changer, xm satellite radio, air conditioning, cruise control, tilt/telescopic steering wheel with radio controls, ipod/iphone connection with lightning adapter, power moonroof, all leather interior, heated front seats, front/rear side impact airbags, and OEM Accord front and back rubber floor mats. Cosmetically, this car is in excellent shape in and out. The exterior is free of scratches and dents and has a brilliant like new shine. It has never been in an accident or had any body work. It is always garage kept, always clean and always waxed. It is in better cosmetic shape than cars with half as many miles. The interior is beautiful as well. The leather has been conditioned and well cared for. There are no tears or cracks and the car has never been smoked in. This car has no mechanical issues and I have all service records on hand. The timing belt was replaced by the dealer as per Honda service recommendations at 95K miles. The front and rear brakes (rotors and pads) are brand new. The oil has always been changed every 3000 miles. The tires are like new and only have 9000 miles on them. All 6 sparkplugs were changed at 105K miles (OEM plugs used of course). The clutch performs perfectly and the engine is extremely quiet. It drives like it is brand new. This car is special to me and I am not in a rush to let it go. The only reason I'm selling it is because I want to buy a brand new version of it. I do not want to waste my time or yours negotiating, so the PRICE IS FIRM at $8600. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. Please call or text 3157307413.

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
MannyCortes likes this.

Last edited by petdocmb; June 21st, 2014 at 11:03 PM..
petdocmb is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 10th, 2014, 12:13 AM   #2
Slammed & Stunning

Send a message via AIM to MatthewYu
Interesting saying there was no accident. Either the rear bumper was replaced or you decided to switch the logos in the back around. It should be together and both on the right side.
Nickdees likes this.
MatthewYu is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old June 10th, 2014, 11:03 AM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewYu View Post
Interesting saying there was no accident. Either the rear bumper was replaced or you decided to switch the logos in the back around. It should be together and both on the right side.
Incorrect. If you're going to tire kick dude, be sure to ask before making an assumption. The emblem location varied on these. Many members will confirm this. I have seen them both on the left, both on the right and separated. I'm the 2nd owner and bought from the dealer. I have never had an accident with it and the carfax is clean.

Last edited by petdocmb; June 10th, 2014 at 11:27 AM..

Old June 10th, 2014, 11:05 AM   #4
Banned

By the way, I will be selling my hfp lip kit AFTER this car sells. I do have the fabled 03-05 rear lip which will be for sale. Stay tuned.
Old June 10th, 2014, 01:52 PM   #5
Slammed & Stunning

Send a message via AIM to MatthewYu
The ones on the right are 03-05 on the left are 06-07
Never are they separated
Nickdees likes this.
MatthewYu is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old June 10th, 2014, 07:12 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewYu View Post
The ones on the right are 03-05 on the left are 06-07
Never are they separated
Nope, sorry. You are wrong dude. A simple google images search disproves you. Now if you don't mind, please stop cluttering up my thread with your tire kicking and go bother someone else. I'm only interested in serious buyers.
Old June 11th, 2014, 12:58 PM   #7

Damn, I feel like I should buy yours so I can have the white EX 6/6 instead of my black and swap my black interior. Why wasn't this for sale 2 weeks ago?!
gtrslngrchris is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old June 11th, 2014, 07:02 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtrslngrchris View Post
Damn, I feel like I should buy yours so I can have the white EX 6/6 instead of my black and swap my black interior. Why wasn't this for sale 2 weeks ago?!
Ironically it was. I had my HFP lip kit, AEM V2 intake and a set of snow tires with it. Was asking for more money, but figured I'd open up to more sellers by removing that stuff and selling it stock. Don't regret it tho. Like black, white is a tough color. It takes a lot of maintenance to keep shiny and clean. Enjoy the car bro.
Old June 11th, 2014, 10:21 PM   #9

Even all stock white looks amazing! Wish I could've found a white 6-6 when I was shopping... Good luck with sale!
MannyCortes is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old June 11th, 2014, 10:49 PM   #10

Forgot to mention, beautiful car and very very clean! Any chance the AEM v2 is for sale?
Old June 12th, 2014, 10:45 AM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Forgot to mention, beautiful car and very very clean! Any chance the AEM v2 is for sale?
Thanks man. The aem v2 has already been spoken for though.
Old July 1st, 2014, 09:54 PM   #12
Banned

I have been getting lots of calls on this car locally, so it won't be around long. I have officially started accepting bids for the oem hfp lip kit (whole or part out) and will sell once this car is sold. See my other thread.
Old July 2nd, 2014, 10:41 AM   #13

What's starting bid for the whole kit? I'm definitely interested.
Old July 2nd, 2014, 01:17 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Will post another thread with photos of the kit tonight around 8pm eastern. You can bid on there or text me your bid if you'd like to remain private. 315-730-7413
Old July 2nd, 2014, 06:47 PM   #15
Banned

CAR IS SOLD. Just an FYI for those trying to price out their own, it went for $8600. First person that looked at it bought it.
Old July 3rd, 2014, 07:08 PM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Kit is for sale right now. Whole kit or part out. Check my other thread. If I get a high enough offer, I will end the auction now and it's yours.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in