FS: 2006 Accord EX Sedan - V6, 6 Speed, NAV, 130K miles - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS > CARS FOR SALE
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 27th, 2016, 07:37 PM   #1

FS: 2006 Accord EX Sedan - V6, 6 Speed, NAV, 130K miles - Austin, tx

Selling my car, a car I really like (this may be a mistake but I'm moving on).

Listing first on Honda enthusiast boards, will add to craigslist in a month.

2006 Black EX with Tan interior, had the 6 speed manual transmission. Second owner, first owner owned until 96K miles and the carfax had 30 services on it. I've taken her to 130K miles and she's had the full water pump/timing belt/tensioner/etc service and is good to 220K mile on the odo or so. I had the spark plugs replaced as well - I have all the records of work I've done from the Honda dealership. I use only Mobile 1 synthetic fluids. Never had a single problem with this car and that is why it is dumb to sell - probably could go to 300K miles and not cost much money.

I've done some fun upgrades - cold air intake, XLR8 J-Pipe, Borla Catback exhaust, Acura Type S front and rear sway bars, put in a bluetooth stereo in the lower dash pocket, upgraded speakers, added LED running lights for a more modern look, put on 18" euro style rims, have Michel Pilot Super Sport tires with less than 3K miles on them, weathertech mats front and rear, new leather wrap for steering wheel, all led interior/trunk/license plate lights. I like buying high quality used cars at good prices and personalizing them with goodies - but then I move on. I have a Chevrolet SS lined up to buy.

It has the notchy 3rd gear typical for this manual transmission, I've serviced the fluid and it improved. I did that soon after buying it and maybe it could use it again, it's easy to deal with but noticable at times. Dings on the paint here and there, some wear on the interior that is typical of a 10 year old car. Also have a towing baseplate on the front and towed this behind an RV for approx 4K miles - it's great to flat tow if you happen to want to. I could have that baseplate removed if desired, but it's not exposed unless you look for it - it's recessed.

As some of you know, the V6 6 Speed sedan is rare among Accords, only made 2006-2007. Interesting watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KUHm2fuDQ4

Autotrader nationwide search shows only 12 of the v6 6 Speed sedans with under 150K miles, stats for those: Range of prices within this search: Highest Price:$10,497 Lowest Price:$5,900 Average Price:$8,169

I'm asking $6750 and would like to see it get a good home.

I'll provide more photos if anyone is interested.

Last edited by 06V66SPD; September 5th, 2016 at 10:45 AM..
06V66SPD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 5th, 2016, 10:46 AM   #2

Must not have priced right for private sale - I was looking at Autotrader and thought I had a very reasonable price. But in the interest of selling, dropping $500 to $6750. Please ask questions, I'm proud of the car and like talking about it.
Old September 13th, 2016, 07:27 PM   #3

Still available!

Old September 25th, 2016, 07:49 PM   #4

Last bump here...

Old September 30th, 2016, 11:47 AM   #5

I did finally post this on Craigslist today at $7500, so if interested at the lower "Honda Enthusiast" price please let me know quickly.
Old October 8th, 2016, 10:59 PM   #6

Car has been sold.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in