Cambered Out Accord V6 Coupe EX-L 2006, Blk, Automatic, Located in DMV (For PARTS ONL - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS > CARS FOR SALE
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 12th, 2018, 08:08 PM   #1

Cambered Out Accord V6 Coupe EX-L 2006, Blk, Automatic, Located in DMV (For PARTS ONL

Hey All,

It has been a long time since I have been on this forum, but I used to frequent this forum often when I originally purchased my Accord. I would now like to sell my car to be used for parts only. This car has not been my daily driver in years as I was planning on turning it into a competition car audio vehicle. With that being said the complete interior of the vehicle has been disassembled and the build process for the competitive audio system had begun. Unfortunately I did not have the time or space to complete the project once I moved and the car has been sitting ever since.

The car does start and run, however the front passenger wheel is messed up due to a minor accident I was involved in a few years ago In which I hit a curb and the airbags deployed but I never cared to have it fixed since I had other vehicles.

The car has 138k original miles. I purchased the car certified used (2nd owner) from Martin Honda in Newark, DE. The vin # can be provided upon request. The car is being sold for PARTS ONLY. You will NOT be able to register this vehicle. I own the vehicle outright and do not have any leins of any sort attached to the vehicle. I have no clue where the title is; however if required I will make the time to go to the DE DMV to get a duplicate title at the buyers expense ($50).

here is a list of aftermarket parts still installed on this vehicle. You are basically paying for the parts and getting the car for free. Have the car towed to your residence and get all of your parts off of this vehicle and you will be set!!!

Some of the parts installed (I’m sure there is more):
- Greddy Evo II Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust System with Dual Muffler
- AEM Cold Air Intake
- 3.5L V6 Engine w/ 138k original miles
- Auto Trans w/ 138k original miles
- OEM Navigation (SOLD)
- Full Koni + Ground Control coilover kit (fairly new) no more than 20k miles
- Set of XXR 530 18x9.75 Hyper Silver 5-100/5-114.3 [+20mm] w/ Tires (1 wheel is damaged and will need replacing - the others have some curb rash)
- Ingalls rear camber kit
- PCDs
- Skunk 2 Front Control Arms/camber arms w/ extra camber mod from HeelToeAutomotive
- Doors
- Metra dash kit (new never installed)
- Custom 7” screen, DVD player and under dash kit for rear view camera and dvd
- Power Mirrors
- Headlights/taillights
- Rear Spoiler and trunk
- 2006-2007 HFP Front lip (rare, blk, slight damage)
-Interior panels (dash, doors, seats, etc [blk leather interior])

Quickest way to reach me considering I probably won’t return back to the forum to check this post would be to email me.

mrfr3sh2def (at) gmail (dot) com

PICS AND VIDEOS AVAILABLE AMONG REQUEST. Not sure how to ad them here from my phone.
Mrfr3sh2def is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 1st, 2018, 11:26 AM   #2
03 Accord 6/6, 09 Audi A4

Do you have pictures of the interior door panels so as to see what trim they have?
estradaccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in