Accord V6 Forum banner

FS: Nokia 8290 w/ white leds and accessories

601 views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  snikwad 
#1 ·
I've had verizon for over a year and i never sold my old phone. Finally decided to let it go. Phone was used on a cingular network in california. im not sure if it can be used on the east coast, in other states, or on other phone networks. stuff included are

1 8290 with white leds
2 spare leds
2 spare faceplates (nokia oem red and blue)
1 horizontal phone belt holder
1 car charger
1 wall charger
all instruction manuals, original box, warranty cards and informational manuals.

more pictures can be found here
http://photos.yahoo.com/lilazngrl4o8

PM or email me an offer.

See less See more
#4 ·
i pinged you back ma
Holla at me :cool:

#8 ·
i dont see your PM ma, hit me again.
thanks

#9 ·
Hey ma, i know its been forever, i forgot all about this, until my current phone really started to act up.
do you still have it.

#10 ·
sorry to jack this thread but i got a nokia 8390 and it's unlocked so you can use sim card from any gsm service :D

don't have battery and instructions tho...just the phone hehe i was about to let my mom use it but she's too ghetto and don't know how to use a cell phone :rolleyes:

oh yeah it's in pretty good condition too hehe

#11 ·
Lowin, what color is it?
You know nokia original batteries are expensive, so thats already $40 off. im gonna think on it then PM you.

#13 ·
sorry to jack this thread but i got a nokia 8390 and it's unlocked so you can use sim card from any gsm service :D

don't have battery and instructions tho...just the phone hehe i was about to let my mom use it but she's too ghetto and don't know how to use a cell phone :rolleyes:

sorry to jack but imma do it anyways.. righttt.... :rolleyes:

#14 ·
bump!

lowincash said:

lol kin you BASTARD! :laugh:

thread jacker...

#16 ·
Ill tell you what ma, :laugh: if Lowins phone doesnt work i'll cop yours when i get some dough. but with the price he's offering, i could cop it next week if he gets it to work. :( sorry, But i need a phone now, cause mine is acting up, and ive been in a financial depression for about 4 months now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.