Need to buy a CAMBER KIT.. - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 24th, 2003, 02:51 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to driven
Need to buy a CAMBER KIT..

im not looking to spend too much money.. I just wanna fix this problem so that my tires to wear anymore unevenly..
driven is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 30th, 2003, 05:09 PM   #2

camber kits seem to be a little more expensive for our cars for some reason.. matter fact last weekend i was quoted $400 just to buy the front and have them installed...
I will call on tuesday, I should be able to get it for you cheaper than that but with it being a holiday weekend everyone is closed...
let me know if you have any questions!

K-Mac front camber kit 1998 - 2002 Adjusts + or - 4 249.00

Ingalls front camber kit 1998 - 2002 Adjust from -1 to +3 degrees, for stock height to 1" lowed cars 139.00

Ingalls front camber kit 1998 - 2002 Adjusts from +1.75 to +4 degrees, for cars lowered more than 1.25" 169.00

Ingalls rear camber kits 1998 - 2002 Adjust from -1.5 to +3 degrees, with rubber bushings 196.00
AccordTuner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 30th, 2003, 07:25 PM   #3
Just Another Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Tekksun
Here is a good price for a rear set:

http://www.groupbuycenter.com/buy.aspx?id=11658

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
----------------------------------------
[OO\\--[H]--//OO]

[O8]==\X/==[8O]

Tekksun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old August 30th, 2003, 07:57 PM   #4

oh my! I super appreciate the effort in you peeps trying to help me out.. it turns out I may not need the camber kit, because I am only dropped 1.5 inches. But can I bug you 2 later if I need anything else? I may still need it later if I end up dropping lower. I am just surprised there are some nice stangers out there willing to help me! so cool thanks much!
Old August 31st, 2003, 02:20 PM   #5
Just Another Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Tekksun
Just something to keep in mind...Some ppl w/ a 1.5" drop DO need rear camber correction. I just depends on the car. I recommend getting an alignment first just to see. For a 1.5" drop your front camber shouldn't be off, but your rear might be. You also have to consider that when you dropped your car, you also possibly changed caster and toe. So I would get an alignment ASAP just to be sure everything is still within specs.
Tekksun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 31st, 2003, 08:08 PM   #6

I did get the alignment.. but as it turns out.. my front tires were already ruined.. I should have gotten the alignment done sooner. Its okay though, because I have some rims/tires im on the line to buy hopefully I will get them soon!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in