About To Make A Deal On CL-S Mufflers - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 2nd, 2003, 09:39 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to JDMV6ACCORD
About To Make A Deal On CL-S Mufflers

OKAY, Some of you know that I'm trying to find great deals on Cl-S muffler's right?

Alright ANYWAYS... On acura-cl.com, You find a lot of people selling theirs. There's ALOT of people from out of state, and I DONT want to pay the huge shipping costs just to get it here, and I'd rather meet the guy up or something.

So anyway I FINALLY find someone that lives like 10 minutes away right? Okay I talk with him, about other stuff, then when it's time for the price I say how much man, you seen all of the other prices and everything on the board about 20 bucks a muffler.

Then this guy is like heh, sorry bud good luck with that. Then he's like TWO HUNDREAD-TWO HUNDREAD AND FIFTY BIG ONES...

I'm like whaaaaa?????? Think he's pulling my leg. He's like I need money, and stuff like that. So I'm just thinking WOW, I just wasted my WHOLE friggin time TRYING to make this deal go down, and he turns around and jacks up the price...

He said yea the other people in the forum may be cheaper than me, but I just need money. Man I was so angered, I just ignored him, and left it as no, too expensive.

MAN so mad, BUT does anyone IN HERE have any on SALE, keyword SALE???

hehe, BTW how much do these things go for anyways??? I've seen some guy pick them up for 18.50 a muffler from a local junkyard. I think I might try that. I'm not looking for anything BRAND SPANKIN NEW, willing to take w/e as long as it still works (well duh) and not blown out.

Thx guys,

Ryan Yee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I WANT A TACOMA
JDMV6ACCORD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 2nd, 2003, 09:45 PM   #2

the absolute cheapest ive seen them on there for is like, $60 a muffler. its usually a little bit more if its axle backs, but they usually say mufflers, $60 each or whatnot. $250 is a lot, but then again for brand new, as in took from the dealer to home, and removed mufflers, itll be closer to 2 bills.

i have no idea where you can find REAL CL-S mufflers for $40 total. im tryin to find them myself, but with more of the exhaust, but i know they arent THAT cheap.
KCMC582 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 2nd, 2003, 10:01 PM   #3

Ya i heard 18.50 a MUFFLER from someone a muffler from a JUNKYARD.

O wells I guess if I want cheap I'm gonna have to look!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I WANT A TACOMA

Old September 3rd, 2003, 07:13 AM   #4

well, a junkyard is different than someone selling. a junkyard gets most of a wrecked car for a certain price, and then parts it out accordingly. these guys with pristine mufflers are different.
KCMC582 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 3rd, 2003, 01:08 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by KCMC582 on September 3rd, 2003 at 06:13 AM

well, a junkyard is different than someone selling. a junkyard gets most of a wrecked car for a certain price, and then parts it out accordingly. these guys with pristine mufflers are different.
ya true true, but still I don't know he could of at least 100-150 not not 200-250. haha. Cos that's like dealer price if you ask me.

I WANT A TACOMA
Old September 3rd, 2003, 06:57 PM   #6
Formerly VTEC-v6!

Moved

well...copied actually
Gone but not forgotten:
  • 2010 BMW 135i (500hp, JB4 w/ E85)
  • 2013 Honda Accord 4dr EX-L
  • 2002 Honda Accord 4dr EX-V6
  • 1999 Honda Accord 4dr LX
N54TT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in