|March 20th, 2008, 02:11 PM||#1|
FS: 7th Gen Accord Part Out
Sad Sad day! Here are my parts. Pictures to follow. I am looking to get OEM headlamps, if you want the retrofit and have OEM headlights with bulbs, please PM me. I can knock off their value from my price. All prices are flexible, but will be very patient. I'm not looking to rob anyone, nor am I looking to be robbed. If something looks too expensive, keep in mind, it is flexible. I'm no expert on values. Will ship anywhere at buyers expense, will take paypal at buyers expense, or you can send me via money order/check/or locals can bring cash
Will be parting out the car here shortly. Parts include:
- Comptech Catback Exhaust for V6 coupe - 1.5yr old -$800
- Black depot retrofit with tsx projectors, hella
gen3 ballasts and wiring harness - 1 yr old $525
- Nexson's custom 1/2 DIN flip out monitor used for
my navi and PS2 hook up. - $400
- Nexson's custom glovebox to flush mount my PS2 - $75
- JL Audio 1000/1 amp - 6 mo's old - $650
- JL Audio 300/4 amp - 6 mo's old $350
- Diamond Audio D3 component speakers 6 1/2 front,
6x9 in back - $100/$150 respectively
- 2x 12" Kicker Solobaric L7 subs - Brand new $200/ea
- 2x 7" LCD monitors - 6 mo's old - $45
- Factory suspension for v6 accord coupe - 11,000
miles plug and play set up. - $140
- Rotora BBK blue - new rotors and brake pads purchased in January about 500 miles on the setup, calipers about a year old but absolutely work (or my car would be in a wall lol!) - $1000
Last edited by jason2713; March 23rd, 2008 at 08:15 AM..
|March 20th, 2008, 02:12 PM||#2|
I will be taking pictures of everything as I pull off, but here are pictures of the stuff on the car at shows. As you can see, they are babied.
The retrofit was done by whitejm (Johnathan White, very well known for his retrofits)
Here is the glovebox custom bezel by Nexson for a PS2:<br>
Subs & LCD screens:<br>
I also forgot, I have the Rotora BBK for sale for the v6 coupe. I just purchased replacement pads and rotors 2 months ago, the calipers are 4 pistons and fully functioning. They are blue. You can see in these pics.
|March 20th, 2008, 07:43 PM||#9|
|March 21st, 2008, 06:57 AM||#18|
Sorry for the delay fellas, trying to log on as much as I can to answer questions.
whitejm noticed the slant also and PM'd me the following:
Saturday, I will be taking much of the performance parts out as well as the LCD's to take pictures.
I also have an AEM V2 CAI that I forgot about, looking to get around $165 shipped.
Thanks for all the compliments, I am real sad to let it go, lots of time, blood and sweat has been put into this vehicle. I will miss the show scene, but I'll be back with something else in the future.
|March 21st, 2008, 07:06 AM||#19|
|March 21st, 2008, 07:06 AM||#20|
|March 21st, 2008, 02:57 PM||#23|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Jason just curious, how much for the half din setup?
Also if it needs to repairs, I can do it for the buyer, if they just cover the $25 for paint and what not, then we are good to go.
Also did you have the garmin gvn 52 hooked up to this and if you did, is it for sale?
|March 21st, 2008, 05:38 PM||#24|
Official V6P Retro Whore
|March 21st, 2008, 07:06 PM||#25|
|March 21st, 2008, 07:08 PM||#27|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|